Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i need a new plug in the 704. Mainly looking for Gelato, GSC, Jack Herer, and Sour Diesel (sativas or good hybrids)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I got a homie that lives on the east coast but would like some good shyt from the west coast

anybody have some powerful methods for doing so?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
i need a new plug in the 704. Mainly looking for Gelato, GSC, Jack Herer, and Sour Diesel (sativas or good hybrids)

That's that good shyt. Just had some last night and I'm down to my last fat nug. Worst feeling in the world.

The scent and taste will leave you wanting more. Definitely copping some more in abundance.

Jack Herer and Girl Scout Cookies some great shyt too but Gelato's easily my favorite.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's that good shyt. Just had some last night and I'm down to my last fat nug. Worst feeling in the world.

The scent and taste will leave you wanting more. Definitely copping some more in abundance.

Jack Herer and Girl Scout Cookies some great shyt too but Gelato's easily my favorite.
:wow:Gelato is fire

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

8NXiWn9h.jpg

5ku6w5Bh.jpg

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats the way I take it when I cop from a dudes off the streets. Dudes be making up names or naming it this without proof. and most of the stuff they say they have (kush,cookies) don't even look remotely like cookies
It all comes down to who your plug is. I know a plug who owns dispensaries and grow ops in legal states but also has workers selling in illegal states. Always has hella different strains but him and his guys are legit.

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
What’s the absolute best flower these days? I vape oil cartridges all the time but I think I’d like to smoke a bowl this weekend.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
What’s the absolute best flower these days? I vape oil cartridges all the time but I think I’d like to smoke a bowl this weekend.

how those oil cartridges like? only smoke blunts and someone was tellin me about oil...got me interested :patrice: