Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Heading out to get the rest of the soil needed to transfer them into the 30lb bags I picked up yesterday.

Been aggressively pruning them so that no weak branches can develop and take away energy from the stronger ones.

Topped all of them a couple weeks ago so that each branch is its own cola vs just having one big one instead.

Will probably get around to building the screening mechanism for them in a couple weeks or so depending on my schedule.

Ko0w5l1h.jpg

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
You still need to make sure you have enough sugar to be metabolized, because thc uses up sugar in the brain. Its the reason why so many people get anxiety, and paranoia, when puffing strong strains or eating edibles.

It's a thread on here talking about edibles, and so many people have negative stories, its due to low blood sugar from the high sugar edibles(which gives hypoglycemia), and people just not eating enough carbs to supply their brain with sugar to help deal with the thc.
Wow learned something new:wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:

B2OPaRZh.jpg

vQWiaHOh.jpg

Eventually the entire screen will be a canopy of buds with little to no light getting through it
2gPUCzvh.jpg

nluCyjBh.jpg

Everything below the screen will be pruned away and barren once the canopy takes form
wGJfJk5h.jpg

:banderas:
r3QsXZNh.jpg

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Heading out to get the rest of the soil needed to transfer them into the 30lb bags I picked up yesterday.

Been aggressively pruning them so that no weak branches can develop and take away energy from the stronger ones.

Topped all of them a couple weeks ago so that each branch is its own cola vs just having one big one instead.

Will probably get around to building the screening mechanism for them in a couple weeks or so depending on my schedule.

Ko0w5l1h.jpg
Speaking on the one cola per thing, I knew a guy who would grow using 100+ small containers so he’d only get a big nug and wouldn’t have to prune

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:mjgrin:

B2OPaRZh.jpg

vQWiaHOh.jpg

Eventually the entire screen will be a canopy of buds with little to no light getting through it
2gPUCzvh.jpg

nluCyjBh.jpg

Everything below the screen will be pruned away and barren once the canopy takes form
wGJfJk5h.jpg

:banderas:
r3QsXZNh.jpg

Beautiful Bro. Are you growing from seed or using clones and if seed what is your germination method?? I grew about 10 plants maybe 5 years ago and everything went smoothly but I've been trying my hand at it again this summer and I haven't been able to get any of my 15 dollar seeds to germinate. Already wasted like 6 of them :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful Bro. Are you growing from seed or using clones and if seed what is your germination method?? I grew about 10 plants maybe 5 years ago and everything went smoothly but I've been trying my hand at it again this summer and I haven't been able to get any of my 15 dollar seeds to germinate. Already wasted like 6 of them :snoop::snoop::snoop:

I work off clones. I've always hated dealing with seeds.