Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

This shyt ain't a joke brehs....

Allegedly....:mjpls:

Good video game to play high?

3zQwE8a.png

The PERFECT stoned game. Easy as hell to learn, difficult as fukk to master.

Also, pretty much any fighting game (Especially if you can play side-by-side with a friend, but online will do as well).

Any one find out if that medicine man site is legit

:laff:

Honestly breh I wouldn't mess with that...

Just hit up the darknet...

Just remember, feds watchin'....:scheme:

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
hopefully i can score some hindu kush rosin

shyt is fruitful but heavy indica

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
So i grabbed an O of Sour D, and an eigth of Snoops Dream. I pressed them into rosin together to have Sour Dream rosin. The sweet candy taste of blue dream with the sour. Mind blowing. Threw it my ceramic pen; The flavors brehs..

I wish the GDP i had produce juice like these two. ThenId try some grand daddy sour. Or grand daddy dream

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had some homies trip out off sherm ...climb tall ass trees ...telephone poles, punch car windows out then finally they get butt naked
soon after their aunt or mom would make em drink some milk and it instantly brings them out of it
...not sure if it worked with the brownie

recently a friend of mine got off parole and smoked with me...

a half hour later "Bruh I don't like being this high bruh" :russ: dude had not smoked in over 5 years
then he drank some milk:manny:
Just drink some fruit juice, and you will be alright. You won't sober up, but you will be able to enjoy your high, and have energy, instead of being knocked out.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i'm staying in this hotel in the 757. i stepped outside to blaze a J...on my way back in, I walked by one of the housekeeping ladies. A few steps after I walked by, she was like "OOOOHHHH weeee......somebody got that good stuff. That's that good shyt, for real...."

I just kept it moving with the :mjgrin: face.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Gonna try to do a 2-3 week tolerance break. Pray for me brehs :mjcry:

By yourself?
Mario, Pac-man, Tetris

With friends/Online?
Any fighting game.

First time I got high I played street fighter and I was so fukked up when I looked down at the controller, in my mind I was the square button :dead:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
I want to get back into smoking. Y'all never get paranoid and anxiety off this shyt? How do you deal with it?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Just grabbed a half white widow, and my dude is supposed to be coming back with some Green Crack in a few minutes. Hopefully he does. Most of this widow will be pressed into rosin and shipped out to San Fran next week a week before I land, so I can certify I have ,materials in case I dont get a local to hook me up.

Speaking of which, and of you folks out SanFran-Oaktown zay area holla at me. Ill be out there round Moscone from EDIT: 3/21-3/28. I need dat....mainly concentrates

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Jusst grabbed a half white widow, and my dude is supposed to be coming back with some Green Crack in a few minutes. Hopefully he does. Most of this widow will be pressed into rosin and shipped out to San Fran next week a week before I land, so I can certify I have ,materials in case I dont get a local to hook me up.

Speaking of which, and of you folks out SanFran-Oaktown zay area holla at me. Ill be out there round Moscone from 7/21-7/28. I need dat....mainly concentrates so I can ship them back with the computer equipment cases.
White widow is crack shyt will make you feel like you got high thru a spider bite
Trippy:picard: