Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
White widow is crack shyt will make you feel like you got high thru a spider bite
Trippy:picard:
Man I had white widow one time in my life and it was legit the best weed I ever tried from the look to the high. And it didn't plateau like most weed I felt I got higher with each hit no matter how much I had smoked

killacal

Banned
Daps
Man I had white widow one time in my life and it was legit the best weed I ever tried from the look to the high. And it didn't plateau like most weed I felt I got higher with each hit no matter how much I had smoked
Im stocked up just grabbed an oz that go for 150 for top shelf of that shyt
Have a weed card brehs :blessed:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Im stocked up just grabbed an oz that go for 150 for top shelf of that shyt
Have a weed card brehs :blessed:

Man bro here In Louisiana the street price of a Half Oz is 150-180 depending on if your dealer fukks with you and If he getting it in like that. And then more often than not it's some C/B grade shyt :scust::scust:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Man bro here In Louisiana the street price of a Half Oz is 150-180 depending on if your dealer fukks with you and If he getting it in like that. And then more often than not it's some C/B grade shyt :scust::scust:
Goodness that's some az prices n shyt :picard:

Daps

How much they copping a pound for?

And is there a drought? :youngsabo:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:patrice: I need to move to Louisiana

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I want to get back into smoking. Y'all never get paranoid and anxiety off this shyt? How do you deal with it?
You have to smoke buds that compliment what you like. Are you a Sativa or Indica personality? Hybrid? Also, what scents and taste do you enjoy? Figuring out those questions will help you find a strain (or strains) that is just for you. Edibles might help you too.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
You have to smoke buds that compliment what you like. Are you a Sativa or Indica personality? Hybrid? Also, what scents and taste do you enjoy? Figuring out those questions will help you find a strain (or strains) that is just for you. Edibles might help you too.

Indica for sure.

I just like weed that has me in the median.

I don't want to be to high, but of course I don't want some wack shyt.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indica for sure.

I just like weed that has me in the median.

I don't want to be to high, but of course I don't want some wack shyt.
You still need to make sure you have enough sugar to be metabolized, because thc uses up sugar in the brain. Its the reason why so many people get anxiety, and paranoia, when puffing strong strains or eating edibles.

It's a thread on here talking about edibles, and so many people have negative stories, its due to low blood sugar from the high sugar edibles(which gives hypoglycemia), and people just not eating enough carbs to supply their brain with sugar to help deal with the thc.

This is a major issue, and is why I'm replying to let you know what to do. A guy shot is wife over edible paranoia a few weeks ago, so this issue is getting worse, the more people have access to potent herb..

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
You still need to make sure you have enough sugar to be metabolized, because thc uses up sugar in the brain. Its the reason why so many people get anxiety, and paranoia, when puffing strong strains or eating edibles.

It's a thread on here talking about edibles, and so many people have negative stories, its due to low blood sugar from the high sugar edibles(which gives hypoglycemia), and people just not eating enough carbs to supply their brain with sugar to help deal with the thc.

This is a major issue, and is why I'm replying to let you know what to do. A guy shot is wife over edible paranoia a few weeks ago, so this issue is getting worse, the more people have access to potent herb..

:skip: the paranoia ain't that serious to the point I want to shoot someone.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: the paranoia ain't that serious to the point I want to shoot someone.
You never know!

I used to think paranoia would never happen to me, and I got some stuff from canada that was very potent. Instead of eating a nice breakfast before puffing, I had a few puffs, and next thing I know, I thought the police were watching me, and coming to get me:mjlol:

I kept looking out the window, i heard some sirens, and I thought they was about to raid my spot because they knew I got a shipment through:wow:

Once I remembered that I needed to eat, I just ate something, and layed down until the paranoia went away. That shyt was wild, but I never went through that again because I know what to do now.:blessed:

The guy who shot his wife had a lot on his mind, because she wanted a divorce(i think), and he ate an edible which is way more potent then puffing, so I can see how his mind must have been going crazy.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
You never know!

I used to think paranoia would never happen to me, and I got some stuff from canada that was very potent. Instead of eating a nice breakfast before puffing, I had a few puffs, and next thing I know, I thought the police were watching me, and coming to get me:mjlol:

I kept looking out the window, i heard some sirens, and I thought they was about to raid my spot because they knew I got a shipment through:wow:

Once I remembered that I needed to eat, I just ate something, and layed down until the paranoia went away. That shyt was wild, but I never went through that again because I know what to do now.:blessed:

The guy who shot his wife had a lot on his mind, because she wanted a divorce(i think), and he ate an edible which is way more potent then puffing, so I can see how his mind must have been going crazy.

I think a lot of it's a state of mind. Maybe the weed brings awareness, because at that time I was dealing with a lot.