Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Anybody had JetFuel/G6 yet? If not (and you're a Sativa user), then this is for you.

Pungent. Strong gas odor. I see why they labeled it the "Cocaine of Marijuana". It will definitely help you stay active with whatever you choose to do for that day.
I got to find this shyt somehow. thats rare nicca, ric fair nicca! whooo Sounds like its diesely. I love diesely flavor esp in concentrates. Thanks for that heads up.

I just grabbed some Yoda OG though. Wow! Its booming. Pressed it and thru it in the wax pen. Its insane

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
picked up three different strains of concentrate. i am down to my final budder strain. i believe it is called chocolope. i hope i can get sour diesal wax

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Moonrocks are everywhere this week

grabbed some and a brownie ate a pinch and an hour later

I'm in the mirror thinking :ufdup:

I get a call from my lady to go and see resident evil...

I wanted to go to wing stop...after some back n forth she showed up with the wings

I smashed em and smoked in the parking lot...the combination of the wings

and the brownie put me out ...as soon as the lights dimmed I crashed...

my phone rang and I didn't hear it...shorty went in my jacket pocket hit the volume down

and felt the brownie in plastic wrap ....ate it ...half of it:huhldup:

she woke me up ...people are leaving... the credits are damn near finished rolling... this bytch is tore up

we walked to her car and she says "you have to drive" I looked at her :dahell:

and reached in my pocket :merchant: I notice half the brownie is gone ...I drove straight to the gas station

copped a chocolate milk and told her to throw that back ...we got home and I'm doing a birdman hand rub

she looks at me :usure: "nah nikka...goodnight"

bytch is sleep taking up the whole bed... farted and all that..:hhh: she ain't never done that in front of me :damn:

I'm sipping an ice cold glass of water watching desus and mero on the couch...this is some bullshyt:birdman:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i been using evolve plus vape for oil (budder and shatter)
it is dope, easy to use, heavy duty, and good battery life.
for the price, this device is a steal. i am so glad i no longer need a bong, a nail, and a torch to do dab hits. this vape is good enough and it is very portable.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Moonrocks are everywhere this week

grabbed some and a brownie ate a pinch and an hour later

I'm in the mirror thinking :ufdup:

I get a call from my lady to go and see resident evil...

I wanted to go to wing stop...after some back n forth she showed up with the wings

I smashed em and smoked in the parking lot...the combination of the wings

and the brownie put me out ...as soon as the lights dimmed I crashed...

my phone rang and I didn't hear it...shorty went in my jacket pocket hit the volume down

and felt the brownie in plastic wrap ....ate it ...half of it:huhldup:

she woke me up ...people are leaving... the credits are damn near finished rolling... this bytch is tore up

we walked to her car and she says "you have to drive" I looked at her :dahell:

and reached in my pocket :merchant: I notice half the brownie is gone ...I drove straight to the gas station

copped a chocolate milk and told her to throw that back ...we got home and I'm doing a birdman hand rub

she looks at me :usure: "nah nikka...goodnight"

bytch is sleep taking up the whole bed... farted and all that..:hhh: she ain't never done that in front of me :damn:

I'm sipping an ice cold glass of water watching desus and mero on the couch...this is some bullshyt:birdman:
chocolate milk?

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
chocolate milk?
I've had some homies trip out off sherm ...climb tall ass trees ...telephone poles, punch car windows out then finally they get butt naked
soon after their aunt or mom would make em drink some milk and it instantly brings them out of it
...not sure if it worked with the brownie

recently a friend of mine got off parole and smoked with me...

a half hour later "Bruh I don't like being this high bruh" :russ: dude had not smoked in over 5 years
then he drank some milk:manny:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
aint there some cat on here working at a dispensary....