Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of it's a state of mind. Maybe the weed brings awareness, because at that time I was dealing with a lot.
Yeah, its state of mind, but having low blood sugar in the brain will make you think negative. Puffing weed will make you think regardless, but how you think depends on that sugar factor.

This is symptoms of low blood sugar, and notice its the same as when someone has puffed some herb, and get negative effects:
Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Glucose)
  • Shakiness
  • Nervousness or anxiety
  • Sweating, chills and clamminess
  • Irritability or impatience
  • Confusion, including delirium
  • Rapid/fast heartbeat
  • Lightheadedness or dizziness
  • Hunger and nausea
  • Sleepiness
  • Blurred/impaired vision
  • Tingling or numbness in the lips or tongue
  • Headaches
  • Weakness or fatigue
  • Anger, stubbornness, or sadness
  • Lack of coordination
  • Nightmares or crying out during sleep
  • Seizures
  • Unconsciousness

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Yeah, its state of mind, but having low blood sugar in the brain will make you think negative. Puffing weed will make you think regardless, but how you think depends on that sugar factor.

This is symptoms of low blood sugar, and notice its the same as when someone has puffed some herb, and get negative effects:
  • Shakiness
  • Nervousness or anxiety
  • Rapid/fast heartbeat
  • Hunger and nausea
  • Sleepiness
  • Headaches
  • Weakness or fatigue
  • Lack of coordination
  • Seizures
  • Unconsciousness

Didn't know this breh thanks I'll rep later.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

• Shakiness
  • Nervousness or anxiety
  • Rapid/fast heartbeat
  • Hunger and nausea
  • Sleepiness
  • Headaches
  • Weakness or fatigue
  • Lack of coordination
  • Seizures
  • Unconsciousness

When I first started smoking I was thrown in the deep end by my boy. I use to just break out in sweats just randomly. Also damn near passed out one time too. It was definitely low blood sugar. My dad has diabetes the one you where you have to inject so i don't know if that had anything to do with it.

I haven't been like that in years tho. Now I can go to Amsterdam and smoke their best strains without problem :blessed:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I need someone to recommend a sativa for me that is the gold standard of sativas that I can get here in the NYC area?

Also, how do you curb your appetite after smoking sativa dominant strains? I swear I will smoke half a J and eat about six oranges and apples like nothing

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I first started smoking I was thrown in the deep end by my boy. I use to just break out in sweats just randomly. Also damn near passed out one time too. It was definitely low blood sugar. My dad has diabetes the one you where you have to inject so i don't know if that had anything to do with it.

I haven't been like that in years tho. Now I can go to Amsterdam and smoke their best strains without problem :blessed:
The more you puff herb(not all day, that isn't good), the more your brain holds reserve of glucose, but it can still happen because your brain doesn't hold onto those reserves for long. I look at herb like an exercise for the brain, and the more active it becomes, the more it can handle.

I need someone to recommend a sativa for me that is the gold standard of sativas that I can get here in the NYC area?

Also, how do you curb your appetite after smoking sativa dominant strains? I swear I will smoke half a J and eat about six oranges and apples like nothing
That's a good thing, because you are feeding your brain(keeps it healthy), but I just eat a nice meal that has a lot of complex carbs, and a little protein, before I puff.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I need the hookup when Im in San Fran, who got that. concen and edi preferably. There march 21-28

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
any brehs talking about weed that don't live in california please sit the fukk down.
What?! Whys that? I'm lost. And what...we smoking Good in DC. I dont know what you talking about. Tangie, Durban, Medi jac, Green Crack....xCookies, Sherbert. PSC, Gelato...etc. Even grabbed some Purp Kush the other day. Whats so special about what y'all have out there? Im trying to find out next week in SF tho.

And hold up...you in CA. I need a concentrate and edible hookup while Im in SF. Help somebody my nukka (said like Kurupt in Vlad interview). I had to ship my own Sour OG rosin out to myself a week ahead of time just in case I can't get the bellboy or somebody to hit up Bloom Room SF for me. Help sumbody!

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Might want to save blazing up for after you had whatever meal you can for that time of day since I find that when I smoke with a full stomach, I'm less likely to want to eat other shyt afterwards unless I'm being greedy (Which I can get at times in such a state), but you on the right track with the fruit, so I think you should keep doing that.

Before I used to get the munchies and eat a bunch of bullshyt, but if I cop some yogurt, throw some raisins and trail mix shyt together and cut 3 oranges in quarters and eat that, not only am I satisfying the munchies ,but not eating a bunch of empty/crazy/unnecessary calories. I'll let the Gym brehs who blaze speak on it, though, I ain't a nutritionist.:skip: