Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I'm speaking effects.

ive smoked these, pick 5 and i'll write what effects i got and i what i went through

Strains ~
1.Lemon haze
2.Ammi
3.Ice cream
4.G13
5.Mango haze
6.Og kush
7.Sour diesel
8.Grapefruit diesel
9.Blue dream
10.Cherry kola
11.Yumbolt
12.Buddah cheese
13.Chanel
14.Casey Jones
15.Moon rock
16.Afghan kush
17.Bubbakush
18.silver widow
19.girl scout cookies
20.blue berry kush
21.whitewidow X ammi
22. Super lemon haze

Chef

All Star
Daps
How the fukk ya'll be smoking this shyt everyday?:dwillhuh: I rolled one on Friday night was gone for like 3 hours and the next day I was still fukked up. Went to the mall for a couple hours, came back and fell asleep the entire day. :mindblown: I smoke one joint and I can't even function. :wtf:

I just roll on and smoke it on and off throughout the day. A full blunt will have me :deadmanny: If I finish the whole thing by myself.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk ya'll be smoking this shyt everyday?:dwillhuh: I rolled one on Friday night was gone for like 3 hours and the next day I was still fukked up. Went to the mall for a couple hours, came back and fell asleep the entire day. :mindblown: I smoke one joint and I can't even function. :wtf:
I prefer to knock joints out in one sitting. Have me feeling good the whole day but mad at myself the next when I'm out. Really I only need a little a day. But not being high sucks for me it helps with my depression.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I prefer to knock joints out in one sitting. Have me feeling good the whole day but mad at myself the next when I'm out. Really I only need a little a day. But not being high sucks for me it helps with my depression.

I roll joints almost exclusively. It's my favorite way to smoke, but you tend to go through weed incredibly quickly which sucks.
I've been considering investing in some good glass pieces as a means of conservation and budgeting.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I roll joints almost exclusively. It's my favorite way to smoke, but you tend to go through weed incredibly quickly which sucks.
I've been considering investing in some good glass pieces as a means of conservation and budgeting.
I feel it 100%. Nothing beats papers. But you're absolutely right. Runs out faster because really I don't make them last. I gotta start taking a few hits n saving it for later.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Anyone smoke in public ?

Whenever I'm walking Sunset blvd I alwas light up:mjgrin:

Depends. Some of the spots that you think are hot you rarely get stopped. I don't push my luck though. I just hate being smacked on the bus/train. Everyone grilling you with that loud in your pocket. :steviej: