Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The weedman stories is a dope idea

I once had a short I was getting loud from in Atlanta. Sexy creole and Puerto Rican bytch. But she had the worst attitude ever. It got to the point where I would only call or text her to see how fast she could piss me off. I found out later she was a cam girl too :russ:

The first time I went to cop and meet her she takes me to this nice apartment near Atlantic Station. The bathroom door had a huge hole in it and was hanging off the hinges. Said her ex boyfriend did it :merchant:

camer999

All Star
Daps
Can y'all really tell the difference between strains like that? Cause I'm looking for profound differences most of the time and can't find it unless it is meant to be way more subtle.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
A stork dropped a baby off to the homie. Grabbed an O of XXX OG for the New Year. Whoa! shyt taste phuxing ridic pressed into rosin. .

Can y'all really tell the difference between strains like that? Cause I'm looking for profound differences most of the time and can't find it unless it is meant to be way more subtle.
If you smoke concetrates you can def taste the diff b/w the strains.

Last edited:

camer999

All Star
Daps
A stork dropped a baby off to the homie. Grabbed an O of XXX OG for the New Year. Whoa! shyt taste phuxing ridic pressed into rosin. .

If you smoke concetrates you can def taste the diff b/w the strains.
I'm speaking effects.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm speaking effects.
I believe so. What im smoking right now high is diff than the NYC Diesel I had a couple weeks ago. IMO! A small dab of the NYCD has your face tight as hell with a grin you have try to keep off. I feel hella relaxed right now off this XXX OG. Not tight-faced and goofy.

Im trying to run into that Diesel again ASAP tho.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

yes, i can

smoked over 20+ strains and can tell you the difference between most of them

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Finally found a new plug :blessed:

I think I'm gonna try to make rosin and do a dab. I'm kinda scared it'll kill me though :lupe:

• Dap

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I got a weed man that turns me into a fukking Uber Everytime I try and cop an ounce.:aicmon:

Last few go arounds he been all
full

As to why the shyt he selling me ain't up to par, constantly selling me post dated dreams of good harvests and shyt.

Last time I copped from him I had
- Carry him to get food.
- Drop him off at another deal he had.
- Drop him to a corner shop to cop papers
- Drop him by the grocery store to holler at this chick.:shaq2:

3 and a half hours later I get my shyts and we roll one. I'm alright or atleast so I think 'cause the shyts pretty good.

Break the pack, roll one up, take a hit.................and it's Huckabee.:mjcry:

The fukked up thing about him is that when he got good shyt it's decently priced but I had to avoid him after getting sold a 6 for a 9 too many damned times.

This nikka turned you into his chauffeur :heh:

This one dude I used to fukked with did that same bullshyt to me. I used to have to drive 40 minutes to his moms crib, then pick him up and drive another 10 minutes to get the weed, then another 5 minutes so he can run to the gas station then another 10 minutes to drop the nikka back off :beli:

Thankfully it's easy to find weed where I live so I ain't have to put up with that bullshyt anymore :camby:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE

Get the Leafly app bro. Highly recommend it; they break down all the subtle nuances between strains.
I use it every time I get a name on a strain to do background research on it.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Get the Leafly app bro. Highly recommend it; they break down all the subtle nuances between strains.
I use it every time I get a name on a strain to do background research on it.

Yeah man I do that I was just wondering if the differences experienced were supposed to be subtile

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk ya'll be smoking this shyt everyday?:dwillhuh: I rolled one on Friday night was gone for like 3 hours and the next day I was still fukked up. Went to the mall for a couple hours, came back and fell asleep the entire day. :mindblown: I smoke one joint and I can't even function. :wtf:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
How the fukk ya'll be smoking this shyt everyday?:dwillhuh: I rolled one on Friday night was gone for like 3 hours and the next day I was still fukked up. Went to the mall for a couple hours, came back and fell asleep the entire day. :mindblown: I smoke one joint and I can't even function. :wtf:

Your tolerance builds over time. Smoking is honestly like drinking coffee to me now. :manny:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Waiting for a male to male joint to arrive in the mail so in the meantime Ive been sandwiching my wax between some Blue Dream. :smoker: Cant wait to get some more concentrates.

• Dap

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334

Your tolerance builds over time. Smoking is honestly like drinking coffee to me now. :manny:
Yeah, what breh said. You have to know your own personal limit. Smoking about your lung level could take a turn for the worse real quick lol