Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@EmitDrill Bitcoins are a lot easier to get now

Easier? Thought it was the opposite. Lots of currency exchanges ask for alot of information, social, blood sample, penis pics, etc. They want your DNA and shyt. It's too invasive. Can't do the face to face localbitcoin thing though

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
@PikaDaDon you can use Coinbase (app for Android and iOS) & buy it with your debit/credit card. Of course, if you're tryna buy weed, Coinbase probably isn't your best option with it having your information (you gotta scan your ID to get verified).

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I'm big on Sativa's. Recently had some Durban Poison which was great.

About to roll-up this Cannalope Haze and see whats good.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Got a new dealer :smugdraper:........:ahh:

Current dude is on house arrest. Never gotta worry about him not being there.

Got another with the fluctuating prices who loves meeting in apts he don't stay in. Another who I've had to check because he's pinching off sacks. Lotta creative strain names out here, lotta funny dudes.

Weedman stories. That'd be a good thread.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Current dude is on house arrest. Never gotta worry about him not being there.

Got another with the fluctuating prices who loves meeting in apts he don't stay in. Another who I've had to check because he's pinching off sacks. Lotta creative strain names out here, lotta funny dudes.

Weedman stories. That'd be a good thread.

I got a weed man that turns me into a fukking Uber Everytime I try and cop an ounce.:aicmon:

Last few go arounds he been all
full

As to why the shyt he selling me ain't up to par, constantly selling me post dated dreams of good harvests and shyt.

Last time I copped from him I had
- Carry him to get food.
- Drop him off at another deal he had.
- Drop him to a corner shop to cop papers
- Drop him by the grocery store to holler at this chick.:shaq2:

3 and a half hours later I get my shyts and we roll one. I'm alright or atleast so I think 'cause the shyts pretty good.

Break the pack, roll one up, take a hit.................and it's Huckabee.:mjcry:

The fukked up thing about him is that when he got good shyt it's decently priced but I had to avoid him after getting sold a 6 for a 9 too many damned times.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I got a weed man that turns me into a fukking Uber Everytime I try and cop an ounce.:aicmon:

Last few go arounds he been all
full

As to why the shyt he selling me ain't up to par, constantly selling me post dated dreams of good harvests and shyt.

Last time I copped from him I had
- Carry him to get food.
- Drop him off at another deal he had.
- Drop him to a corner shop to cop papers
- Drop him by the grocery store to holler at this chick.:shaq2:

3 and a half hours later I get my shyts and we roll one. I'm alright or atleast so I think 'cause the shyts pretty good.

Break the pack, roll one up, take a hit.................and it's Huckabee.:mjcry:

The fukked up thing about him is that when he got good shyt it's decently priced but I had to avoid him after getting sold a 6 for a 9 too many damned times.

I gotta dude who acts like he's allergic to washing. nikka be ripe as fukk when he gets in the car.

But that shortin shyt gonna make me act up. It ain't like I'm trying to sneak nikkas short money and then pull off before they notice. It's like some of these fools think they the only one with scales.