Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukking weed cookies been having me OBLITERATED.

ate another 1/2 cookie on tuesday night around 8pm. ended up being high ALL night and all thru wednesday til I went to bed that night. I wasn't feeling normal til thursday morning. my friend told me that the nastier the cookies taste, the stronger they are. mines are chocolate chip, but they certainly don't taste good, which is why they are fukking me up so bad.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
whats blunts do u use?

these days i use a bunch of weed for a backwoods blunt, shyt is smooth

I just get zig zags or HYPE when I smoke with my wife they come 4 in a pacrket for a $1. When its just me I always roll in small bamboo

Almost all my ppls roll in dutches but I don't have the patience for that shyt

Chef

All Star
Daps

ate another 1/2 cookie on tuesday night around 8pm. ended up being high ALL night and all thru wednesday til I went to bed that night. I wasn't feeling normal til thursday morning. my friend told me that the nastier the cookies taste, the stronger they are. mines are chocolate chip, but they certainly don't taste good, which is why they are fukking me up so bad.

Reminds me of my first brownie. Smoked 4 blunts with my friends and my other friend gave me a brownie and a cookie. I went to sleep at 2AM on a Thursday, woke up 5PM that same day, went back to sleep a hour later and woke up again Friday at 1AM.:ld: A lot of people "quit" smoking after that. :russ:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

I had a peanut butter rice krispy 400mg...I ate a 100 my boy ate 100 and he made his girl that doesn't smoke eat half... It was like eating str8 weed...I was so high my eyes were so tight mouth was desert dry...I got sick almost threw up

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I had a peanut butter rice krispy 400mg...I ate a 100 my boy ate 100 and he made his girl that doesn't smoke eat half... It was like eating str8 weed...I was so high my eyes were so tight mouth was desert dry...I got sick almost threw up

first time I had these cookies I got, I ate more than 1/2 a cookie when I was told NOT to eat more than 1/2, and my heart felt like it was gonna jump out my chest. I was trippin :mjlol:

im not a big smoker, so my tolerance is horrible. I hadn't gotten high before that in probably 6 months or more.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

you poos's will smell of weed, and farts too

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I just get zig zags or HYPE when I smoke with my wife they come 4 in a pacrket for a $1. When its just me I always roll in small bamboo

Almost all my ppls roll in dutches but I don't have the patience for that shyt

4 for $1 thats nice tbh, i wish backwoods was cheaper

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
This empty house, overcast day w nice breeze, patio chair w Peter tosh pandora station playing, and gram cone of of mixed shake got me right :wow:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Props to vaping though, you can use all that ABV for edibles after. God bless bud. :blessed:
Colorado is eating brehs for no tax day.:mjcry: Anyone from Colorado can say how good or bad its turned out for them after legalization?

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rolled up a blunt for this first time in a year...:wow: the high was just amazing. watched some dragonball super and i was damn near brought to tears how awesome it was :mjcry: