Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enlighten a breh. :feedme:
I just know the post office didn't watch me piss when I applied last year but I ended up getting a different job so I never pursued it, but all I did was use somebody else's piss and put it underneath my under arm to maintain the temp and purued it in the cup they gave me and I was good.

I can't speak for other govt jobs though I know some do folic test.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
bruh i got a pax but im not sure if the high is a lot more light/mild than a blunt or a bong or pipe or whatever
How often do you clean it and how much do you vape?

Me personally after I got the Pax I told myself that if I can't get stoned after one session, that means I need to go on a break for a bit. Smoking entire blunts to get high is a waste of good trees, and its bad for your lungs.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
them moon rocks is too expensive. shyt be like $20-$30 a gram. that keef weigh em down and the grams be borderline skimpy, you aint getting more than 1 blunt off a gram. that caviar shyt is the same too. i smoked a caviar gold pre roll the other day though and :ehh:. shyt got my high as fukk and i ain't even some it all at once. just hard to pay $20-$30 a gram when you could get over an 8th for that price.

i copped some moon rocks 2 weeks ago, i recommend it, i put my rock in my glass pipe and that shyt was burning for like 10mins, u could take nice hits all the time, its worth it

dont roll that shyt, u should pipe it

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
How often do you clean it and how much do you vape?

Me personally after I got the Pax I told myself that if I can't get stoned after one session, that means I need to go on a break for a bit. Smoking entire blunts to get high is a waste of good trees, and its bad for your lungs.

i havent used it in a while, i used to strictly use pipes or blunts in cali until i moved up north and got passed a bong lol ... the instant high is hard to beat

but yeah you prolly right, tolerance might just be too high, main reason why i got the pax/vape is to cut down anyways :laugh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
fresh office delivery

bT7OBDG.jpg