Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
basically. all that american weed is just copies of the best dutch piff. they clone them dutch seeds. but cus im in uk my shyt gets smuggled straight from holland. so much piff. :ohlawd: shyt i can get a bus to holland for 30$ and smoke the best piff all day and then smuggle bare edibles back :noah:

Agree somewhat but the quality of Dutch Loud has taken a backseat to Cali strands imo..My last visit to Cali was in 2012 and first thing I did when my friends came to pick me up was to drive to get some loud,parked in one of those undergorund parking buildings near the chinese theatre and hit my first taste of Lemon Kush and some OG and to celebrate some piff moroccan hash i had brought with me from Amsterdam,then proceeded to hit Roscoe's like a pack of hungry ethiopian savages.The quality of the weed is so much better then say 10-15 yrs ago when Holland would shyt on mostly everything coming out of the US.Not any more.US Kush is far better then Dutch right now.
I would say that Dutch Indica strains still are some of the best out there but strong Sativa strains are lacking right now.A good White Widow or PP will still put you in a upside down head lock but i cant fukk with indica when it's hot outside..makes me feel like i am a senior citizen on lean..over here the Dampkring(shop in amsterdam) has the best sativa strains and the best hybrids but it will cost you.Most shops in neighbourhoods sell strong indica hybrids like Popye/White Widow/AK/White Shark/Crystal.Most young kids like to smoke the strongest stuff they can find and wonder why they cant get anything done in a day.I actually prefer hash but the prices have skyrocketed and you have to know where to get it but nothing beats a Dark Zero(hash)
cocktail with some OG,Haze blend or Amnesia rolled with some tabacco in a chlorine free paper:whoo::whew::banderas:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
guys i blacked out after smoking mango haze :mjcry:

fell on the floor:deadmanny:

lucky i had the mandem with me:whew::ohlawd:

BLACKOUTBOYZ NEVER DIE!!!
RIP YAMS

Although this puts me off smoking outside for a while

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:dead: how much did u smoke breh?
i had one small joint then a big one , the weed was strong breh its like my brain overloaded with thoughts , these kneegas wanted to drive me to the hospital:mjlol: i was like nah i neeed to go home and sleep

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
NYC heads where ya from, where do ya get ya weed and whats the quality/quantity????? don't worry I aint asking for specifics ill give mine tho

I usually go to a secluded spot on dyckman next to a famous club/restaurant...wont say more but they definitely got the biggest dimes uptown. they gotta be .8 / .9 at least! I can roll 3 blunts out of one...only haze, not the strongest but the quantity makes up for it

another spot I go to is "the hole" in vermiliya near 207...wont say more than that but them dudes run that spot FLAWLESSLY...its a 24 hour spot and these nikkas got the lookouts outside and all the escape routes set up lovely....they got sour and haze, haze is pretty good and the sour is probably the strongest in the area

then my other go to spots in my hood in harlem, I got about 5 different heads I can hit up but nothing compares to weed from the heights/dyckman. Weed is better than most but definitely not better than uptown

I feel bad for a lot of BK/BX nikkas, the dealers out there be straight fukking ya over. shyt is horrible, I think queens in the same boat.

bout to go get my oil changed and roll a little bamboo right now :myman:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
NYC heads where ya from, where do ya get ya weed and whats the quality/quantity????? don't worry I aint asking for specifics ill give mine tho

I usually go to a secluded spot on dyckman next to a famous club/restaurant...wont say more but they definitely got the biggest dimes uptown. they gotta be .8 / .9 at least! I can roll 3 blunts out of one...only haze, not the strongest but the quantity makes up for it

another spot I go to is "the hole" in vermiliya near 207...wont say more than that but them dudes run that spot FLAWLESSLY...its a 24 hour spot and these nikkas got the lookouts outside and all the escape routes set up lovely....they got sour and haze, haze is pretty good and the sour is probably the strongest in the area

then my other go to spots in my hood in harlem, I got about 5 different heads I can hit up but nothing compares to weed from the heights/dyckman. Weed is better than most but definitely not better than uptown

I feel bad for a lot of BK/BX nikkas, the dealers out there be straight fukking ya over. shyt is horrible, I think queens in the same boat.

bout to go get my oil changed and roll a little bamboo right now :myman:
i moved out of manhattan but i still work here. my connect delivers to my office, extracts and flowers. i also get occasional shipments of dispensary good from friends in cali.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Yes. All jobs don't test. Especially in the government. The higher up, in most cases, the less they test. :jawalrus:
Yea I'm in the military so I get randomly tested but I work with civilians that work wit the govt and she was telling me she ain't been tested in years

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
All I want is some wax mad out of high quality shipped to me out here in DMV. I'm good with pressing the rosin and having that. But if it were possible to have the wax delivered to me from whereever, shyt would be so grand.