Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Currently 3 weeks deep into a 4 month tolerance break. After this I'm only gonna buy an 8th once a month.

Haven't even had the urge to light up. Probably coz I over did it during the summer, got bored of it I guess.

shyt is a money eater as well.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Aint smoke in a week :ehh:

Feeling great...though my sleepin problems still exist..though that has been going on aince I left the Navy.

I been possibly thinkin on buying a vape pen and smoking wax, though for $45-$55 for .5g i dont know :patrice: How long does that last for a light smoker?

Might just stick to the flowers until I get my $$ up..gonna cop an eighth and that should keep me str8 for 2 weeks. I could smoke a .5g joint and be high before I finish,so I put it out and then finish it later or the next day.

I need to find that level to where I can smoke and be focus enough and not drift off...even when i'm sober i'll be in class thinking about the tacos I had 2 weeks prior.:bryan:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
:scust: at the struggle in this thread

:banderas: @ Cali medical cards
:banderas: at the doctor not even looking at the paperwork and giving me my recommendation
:banderas: at there being dispensaries literally everywhere
:banderas: @ Getting $35 dollar eighths DELIVERED to my pad

:banderas: @ the selection dispensaries have to offer (they gave me a slice of WEED BACON. WEED. BACON. AND IT GOT ME HIGH AS shyt!!!! :wow:)

Daps
i wish everywhere was like colorado. the uk is so far behind on weed they still think it gives everyone schizophrenia :snoop:

they still think you can die from smoking weed :snoop:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:scust: at the struggle in this thread

:banderas: @ Cali medical cards
:banderas: at the doctor not even looking at the paperwork and giving me my recommendation
:banderas: at there being dispensaries literally everywhere
:banderas: @ Getting $35 dollar eighths DELIVERED to my pad

:banderas: @ the selection dispensaries have to offer (they gave me a slice of WEED BACON. WEED. BACON. AND IT GOT ME HIGH AS shyt!!!! :wow:)
:mjcry: I need to move to Cali

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Smoking on some local called "Ms Universe" shyt has the most crystals ive ever seen, its lowkey dumb how sticky your fingers get just handling this shyt, every bowl looks like you sprinkled your kief stash on it :skip:
New bong because after a good year+ run I broke my old one.
asqvRvh.jpg

mqLXJUs.jpg

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Aint smoke in a week :ehh:

Feeling great...though my sleepin problems still exist..though that has been going on aince I left the Navy.

I been possibly thinkin on buying a vape pen and smoking wax, though for $45-$55 for .5g i dont know :patrice: How long does that last for a light smoker?

Might just stick to the flowers until I get my $$ up..gonna cop an eighth and that should keep me str8 for 2 weeks. I could smoke a .5g joint and be high before I finish,so I put it out and then finish it later or the next day.

I need to find that level to where I can smoke and be focus enough and not drift off...even when i'm sober i'll be in class thinking about the tacos I had 2 weeks prior.:bryan:

should not be costing that much. even in ny w/out dispensary goods i get top shelf extracts for like $40 - $50 per g, $120 - $140 per 1/8th and $240 - $260 per 1/4. i was in cali in dec 2014 and pretty sure that's not far off dispensary prices either.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
should not be costing that much. even in ny w/out dispensary goods i get top shelf extracts for like $40 - $50 per g, $120 - $140 per 1/8th and $240 - $260 per 1/4. i was in cali in dec 2014 and pretty sure that's not far off dispensary prices either.
Washington has a terrible system...have no sales tax so they tax the fukk outta tobacco,alcohol,and now weed.

These idiots want the black market to thrive it seems.

BTW :wtf:

How the fukk is concentrate costing less than a eighth of weed .

Grams for $60?

:patrice:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Washington has a terrible system...have no sales tax so they tax the fukk outta tobacco,alcohol,and now weed.

These idiots want the black market to thrive it seems.

BTW :wtf:

How the fukk is concentrate costing less than a eighth of weed .

Grams for $60?

:patrice:
one g of concentrate vs 3.5 gs of flower, i guess they both last me about the same amount of time :manny: