Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Finna get back to smokin thursday, droppin 200 but may need to find another plug. @Cat piss martini i know you know some stl nikkaz with that a1 loud hook me up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
fukking weed cookies been having me OBLITERATED.

ate another 1/2 cookie on tuesday night around 8pm. ended up being high ALL night and all thru wednesday til I went to bed that night. I wasn't feeling normal til thursday morning. my friend told me that the nastier the cookies taste, the stronger they are. mines are chocolate chip, but they certainly don't taste good, which is why they are fukking me up so bad.
I havent fukked with edibles yet..

Just moved out here (Seattle) last Friday. I need some shyt that will help me sleep.I aint really tryna wake up high though as I goto school.

Might need to ask the ppl at the shop next time...I know I should start with Indicas but I smoked some Grape Ape but couldnt sleep for shyt.:shaq2:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent fukked with edibles yet..

Just moved out here (Seattle) last Friday. I need some shyt that will help me sleep.I aint really tryna wake up high though as I goto school.

Might need to ask the ppl at the shop next time...I know I should start with Indicas but I smoked some Grape Ape but couldnt sleep for shyt.:shaq2:

man some edibles are on another level, be careful with that shyt...will have you thinking you died and went to hell

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
if youre using it for sleep i wouldnt light up directly before bed. getting to high has a tendancy to keep you up; specially if you dont have a high tolerance. do it an hour n a half or two before bed so its closer to the comedown and youll be in the tired stage

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Finna get back to smokin thursday, droppin 200 but may need to find another plug. @Cat piss martini i know you know some stl nikkaz with that a1 loud hook me up.

wat6rr.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
man some edibles are on another level, be careful with that shyt...will have you thinking you died and went to hell
Yea it's some shyt I wanna try on a weekend so I can just be lazy and sleep.

if youre using it for sleep i wouldnt light up directly before bed. getting to high has a tendancy to keep you up; specially if you dont have a high tolerance. do it an hour n a half or two before bed so its closer to the comedown and youll be in the tired stage
:ehh:

Gonna keep this in mind.

When I was smoking back in NJ I would get tired like a half hour after blazing :pachaha:

I will say the Sativas I been smoking since I moved here have been :ohlawd:

Perfect daytime highs.