Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I said the exact same thing when I got into vaporizing couple years ago.. Breh changing it up once in a while is the best way imo.. Jus got back into rolling joints :blessed: Smoking some nice kush in a raw rolling paper.. :banderas:

I still have love for the raw cones. And when I'm out with alot of people I'll hit the blunt. But Everytime I hit the pax I wonder why didn't get a vape sooner.

I want to treat myself to this for my crib.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I've been getting some blue dream that's so loud... Omg...its not extra smoove like bd normally is, shyt is gassy AF

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
anybody smoking caviar gold or moon rocks?
I wanna try some moon rocks...

Also any Seattle brehs,do you need an actual ailment to get a medical card,or do you go in there,say you got pain,and you're set? :patrice:

Move back next Friday :blessed:

Dispensaries are cheaper than the legal stores,with more choices.

Also what are some good Sativa choices? I want some shyt I can spark up in the morning,do what I gotta do but not be :dead: a few hours later.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My Pax one of my closest homies :to:

I wonder what he's doing right now...probably chillin...charged up. I'ma hit him up later...see if he wants to vape :obama:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I bought some weed cookies off my brother in law last week.

so I get home with them, and he said don't eat an entire cookie. and he said 1/2 a cookie will get u high as fukk.

well why did I eat 1/2 a cookie. waited an hour and didn't feel shyt, so I ate another 1/2 cookie. shiiiiittttt, that 2nd half kicked in and I'm tellin you. this all went down like 4pm on a sunday, and I was HIGH as shyt the entire day, went to bed around 1am and woke up monday morning still high as fukk. and I was high all the way til around 7pm that evening :banderas:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
then my wife eats a cookie yesterday after work. she ate less than 1/2 cookie, (mind you these cookies are the size of nilla wafers so they ain't big)
4045b.jpg

I come back upstairs around 6:15 pm, and she is in the bed knocked out with three empty bags of cheetos in the bed and an empty carton of blueberries. I'm like :wtf:

then she wake up talkin bout nachos and shyt. :mjlol: