Official Watchmen Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Finally diving into this show and even tho I’m just on episode 2, what I’m seeing so far is absolute piff. Damn good show, great visuals and the slight advancing of the tech gives all of it a futuristic vibe even tho its supposedly set in present day.

Regina King is killing it. Love seeing her in something that just isn’t the same old role over and over again that sistas in Hollywood get thrown.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE IN
THIS THREAD SAY IT WAS A PRO GAY EP.

WE'RE SAYING HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN GAY PERIOD.

THE shyt HAD NOTHING TO DO
WITH THE STORY.

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN FROM
POINT A TO POINT B
FROM THE PTSD OF THE TULSA TRAUMA ALONE.

THEY TURNED HIM INTO
A SELLOUT, c00n, BEDWENCH
TO MUDDY HIS CHARACTER.

COULDNT HAVE A NEGRO KILLING CACS
WITHOUT MAKING HIM
SUCK CAC dikk.
:devil:
:evil:

WTF breh :hhh:

Hooded Justice got enough shyt to worry about just being black in America and they had to make him gay :stopitslime:

Was damn near ready to stop binge watching. Agenda gotta be in every damn thing.

Meanwhile Captain Metropolis was just using him for bussy :hhh: and the Minutemen using him to clout chase in the media

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished watching the show. It was good but dramatic for no reason. Will said it best in the end... “he didn’t do much, for what he had...” speaking on Manhattan...

Also what’s the reason of the gay scene with hooded justice? Cause I have a theory but I for the life of me can’t figure out if it was needed.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just finished watching the show. It was good but dramatic for no reason. Will said it best in the end... “he didn’t do much, for what he had...” speaking on Manhattan...

Also what’s the reason of the gay scene with hooded justice? Cause I have a theory but I for the life of me can’t figure out if it was needed.
The reason for the gay scene is because he was gay in the comic

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ummm...did you not see that he was disguising himself as white in the show?

Not sure what your point is
At no point in the book was Hooded Justice a Black man pretending to be white. They changed it for the show, therefore there was also no reason to continue with the gay angle either. It was actually an opportunity to show that white people love to emasculate Black men by making them gay in media.