Official Watchmen Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tenor.gif

Earlier today, fans were somewhat shocked to learn that HBO was unlikely to create a new season of the acclaimed series Watchmen without the involvement of showrunner Damon Lindelof, with a new report indicating that Lindelof had no interest in returning for new episodes. But while many people assumed this meant a death knell for future seasons of Watchmen, it sounds like a classic case of a demise being greatly exaggerated because now HBO's head of programming Casey Bloys has made it clear that the story for Season 2 is the same as it has been.

After Bloys' comments at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour, USA Today reported that Lindelof had no interest in Season 2 of Watchmen, the HBO boss shared an article from Decider that indicates that's not exactly true.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
figured as much, the primary characters from the comics had their arcs wrapped up. And the storylines all seem completed.
there really was nothing else to cover.

@Mr. Negative do you think any of the content from the sequel comics would be made in S2. I dont read them. So IDK

Nope.

Maybe Punch and Jewlee and the new Rorschach as characters.

Everything else 100% contradicts with the stuff from the Watchmen TV show