Official Watchmen Thread

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

Very well deserved.

I’m ashamed to admit this but me and my girl started watching this together and one night I couldn’t sleep so I said I would just watch one more episode by myself. Smh it got so good mid season I ran thru the rest of them and went to bed at 5 am, got up for work at 7. My girl was mad as fukk and still never forgave me.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Very well deserved.

I’m ashamed to admit this but me and my girl started watching this together and one night I couldn’t sleep so I said I would just watch one more episode by myself. Smh it got so good mid season I ran thru the rest of them and went to bed at 5 am, got up for work at 7. My girl was mad as fukk and still never forgave me.
Dont feel bad. My girl ran thru the whole second season of DareDevil on some straight up jerk shyt.

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The movie was dope :ufdup:

The extended cut of the movie is dope as fukk with all the side stories included but it is damn near shot for shot of the comic.

The series is better... it's a whole original story and very well done. One of the best shows I seen in a minute. DC is on :fire: with their content