Official Watchmen Thread

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
What was up with Angela getting treatment for the memory stuff and her tube being connected to an elephant?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Did the show ever follow up on what fell from the sky on the farm? It was when we first see Lady Trieu and buys the farm with a baby and money. I though it'd be a Superman trope but I don't remember anything coming from it except maybe they built the company on the land.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Did the show ever follow up on what fell from the sky on the farm? It was when we first see Lady Trieu and buys the farm with a baby and money. I though it'd be a Superman trope but I don't remember anything coming from it except maybe they built the company on the land.
It was ozymandias being transported back from Europa I think

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Ahh I see. I didn't remember what the ship looked like and they seemed a lot like the Kent's so I guess that was the swerve.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, SMH @ me not knowing that Ozymandias was the greek name Ramesses II which is why Adrien's arctic lab was called Karnak. I just did a deep dive on Egyptian history and its just :wow: Ramesses had a battle lion that he fought the enemy with at the battle of kadesh

Lindelof had a lot of shyt like that in this series. He was on another level :wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
'Watchmen': Second HBO season won't happen after creator bails
PASADENA, Calif. – "Watchmen" won a loyal following and critical acclaim, as the superhero comics series was adapted into a politically relevant drama about race and the criminal justice system.

But don't look for a second season of the drama, which wrapped up its nine-episode run last month, largely because creator Damon Lindelof isn't interested in doing it.

HBO programming chief Casey Bloys told USA TODAY Wednesday that Lindelof, the co-creator of ABC's "Lost" who also created HBO's "The Leftovers," "brilliantly took this graphic novel and just kind of broke it open and created a whole new world," in which Regina King starred as a masked cop in Tulsa, in a 2019 when Robert Redford is president.