Official Watchmen Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah. How would she force Manhattan to do that?

She’s a genius right? So she would have known that Dr M can transfer his properties into organic material.

Yet she came up with this elaborate scheme to take his powers while using the 7th Calvary to do it and then getting them out of the picture to take it for herself.. Smart on sonning cyclops but dumb 42 bill spent building the millennium clock just to kill Dr M..

She was like folk who dream of hitting the lotto “ when I win I’m gonna donate to charity and do good things” when in reality she was about to become a monster lmaoo

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
So did Trieu take Ozy’s line about the hotline to Dr. M , run with it , and became extremely rich after re-starting with nothing ?

If so , the hustle was real

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
She’s a genius right? So she would have known that Dr M can transfer his properties into organic material.

Yet she came up with this elaborate scheme to take his powers while using the 7th Calvary to do it and then getting them out of the picture to take it for herself.. Smart on sonning cyclops but dumb 42 bill spent building the millennium clock just to kill Dr M..

She was like folk who dream of hitting the lotto “ when I win I’m gonna donate to charity and do good things” when in reality she was about to become a monster lmaoo

I dunno bro. Even as a genius, it’s a leap to say she would’ve known that he could pass on his powers organically.

Her plan would’ve worked if not for her pops vanity and need to save the world again to be honest. Not one cat , other than Adrien could’ve come close to stopping her:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And The Leftovers, which had the best finale for a show ever IMO.

Does Leftovers get any better? I tried to watch it but I'm on episode 4 and I struggle to stay awake. It's nowhere as immediately gripping as Lost or Watchmen

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just finished watching it. I don’t know how I never caught it the whole time. I got home ready for the finale and clicked it on hbo go. That’s when I first notice Regina is shining in a blue light in the picture.

With the slow unlocking story, I knew right then she was gonna get his powers. And then it’d be some “right in front of your face the whole time” shyt

This one kept me guessing up the end. Even when it was all in front of you. I hope they do another season but it’s gotta be the same guy running things. I don’t think anyone else could have done it

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They should've got a younger actress to play Lady Trieu

She's supposed to be 34 but looked like she was in her 40 at least. :flabbynsick:
Yeah, she was 10 years younger than Angela but looked older than her. I was confused for the first minute of her mother's scene because it made no sense for her to be conceived in 1985

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it , their results ( Ozy and Trieu) were so different because their methods wildly diverged.

Sure in the book Ozy was slightly narcissistic, but he never let that alter his plans. His saving the world didn’t need to be “seen”. The plan was executed and he was ok with no one knowing initially.

Lady T, besides her promise to Will for helping her, couldve laid even lower, she clearly needed her parents to see her “make it”.

Difference in narcissism, Ozy needed to do the job, Lady T needed to be acknowledged and the shyt back fired.