Official Watchmen Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Hell of a good series. I give it a 9.2 which is really good considering the unwanted and honestly unneeded bussy popping scene.

Few things I wanted more elaboration on was the letter "Watch Over This Boy" felt like more could have been done with that, lube man was he really necessary, and where did Angela get the car she left in from Trieu Industries lol.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I lowkey might watch this again just for the fukk of it

So the dude that shot the cop in first episode teleported that’s why they never found him ?
The dude that was gonna kill Angela during the nite that all the cops got murdered but Dr M briefly revealed himself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah. How would she force Manhattan to do that?
Exactly. Her only option.

This was incredible. Love this season and this show. Kinda don’t want another season unless, like Lindelof says, there’s a truly compelling reason to do one. And all of it led to a black woman possibly getting the power of a god and hopefully doing more with it than he did. That’s a hell of a statement and thought.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I love this show, I want to vent about one of the few things I hate in it.....Lori. I absolutely hate Lori. What exactly did she contribute to anything other than randomly popping up on people to try and air out what's going on? I was almost able to tolerate her at end until she tried to arrest Ozzy. But then again Ozzy most likely knew how she was and wanted to get caught so everyone could know who was really behind everything.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah - this shyt was science. :wow:

I checked out of 'Lost' after watching the pilot, so I don't have the memory of Lindelof juelzing the plot for seasons on end. The fact it had a finite end, probably helped, but I loved this from start to finish.

Regina King was so dope. Her acting in the scene where Jon/Cal is killed had me :to:

Veidt being on Earth throughout this whole thing as a statue :mindblown:

Bob Barker getting turned into goo and then all the 7th Cacvalary getting atomized was :ooh::ohlawd::blessed::banderas:

Angela as the new Dr. Manhattan is an easy sell for me. Loved that last shot of her foot on the water - if they don't do Season 2 - it's on a level with the spinning top from 'Inception' in the pantheon of great ambiguous endings, for me.

I did find the 'Dr. M' over the kid's head at the end interesting though. :jbhmm:

After watching this in it's entirety, I'm not at all surprised that Lindelof is a Mr. Robot stan too.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nice finale and a cool show. I’m not gonna front and act like I’ll ever watch this again but I loved it as it went on. Just nice to see black folk win for a change. Only thing I had a issue with is I thought lady trieu should’ve murked every single person in cyclops family as well as just them. They already passed down there white supremacy by now so just killing them ain’t doing shyt. Was nice to see em die though :ehh:...much props to lindelof (sp) for this though. Don’t fukk with anything else you’ve done but :salute: for this.