Official Watchmen Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I got Crisis on Earth on DVR and after this, I don't even wanna watch it lol
X2i9vuI.png

If this is the new norm, norm of comic book properties taking over small screens and big screens, I NEED them to bring it. If y'all wanna be considered cinema, y'all better start bringing the cinema :usure: No more of this "oh it's just setting up for something bigger" bullshyt. A standard has been set. Y'all on the clock...

source.gif

You better watch Crisis:ufdup:

There’s a comment in pure JEST and jokes I want to make to follow up with this post.

But I already know how sensitive people be and if I say it... it’s gonna set some folks off, yet if scenarios was flipped it would be accepted :stopitslime:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Did they really have to make Hooded Justice gay? Minus that shyt show is pretty good, I'm only on episode 7 tho.

Edit: it's been a minute since I read the original but I think they hinted at it in the comic. Still tho...

Last edited:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I just finished it. One of the best series I've ever watched. :wow:

Never watched Watchmen before so I've been confused for most of the series but the Hooded Justice episode and the last two were perfect (sans the gay and nude scenes). :wow:
Watching one breh burn down the kkklan and another literally blow their heads off was something I never knew I needed to see. :demonic:
Watchmen was black excellence. Can't wait for season 2:whew:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just finished it. One of the best series I've ever watched. :wow:

Never watched Watchmen before so I've been confused for most of the series but the Hooded Justice episode and the last two were perfect (sans the gay and nude scenes). :wow:
Watching one breh burn down the kkklan and another literally blow their heads off was something I never knew I needed to see. :demonic:
Watchmen was black excellence. Can't wait for season 2:whew:

go watch the movie.. you will understand it series more

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seriously tho this felt like a “series finale”...aside from whether or not angela got his powers in which case what is her “threat” and what is her motivation aside from doing more than “jon” did there’s no more story there...unless they run this like true detective and run a new story w/ other characters then I don’t see where else the series goes...if it’s one and done tho I completely understand...really nothing else more for me to want...great fukking season

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Part of me wants to believe all of the stuff about the egg leading to Angela gaining superpowers is just a really elaborate joke on Dr. Manhattan's part.

absolutely agree w/ this...I don’t think we’ll ever truly “know” tho