Official Watchmen Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I know all that, and I still absolutely don’t like it.

This shyt from the graphic novel is permanently embedded in my memory, “But you, Adrian, you're just a man. The world’s poses smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.”

Having Dr. M be killed by some humans (even a woman or Veidt’s daughter) is a creative liberty I just can’t get jiggy with. I know Moore hates this kinda stuff in general, but I’m pretty sure he’d spontaneously combust if he watched tonight’s episode.

We can agree to disagree.
I mean TBH it seemed like Manhattan wanted this to happen and was tired of being Manhattan. Gave his powers to Angela, it worked out in the end.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What a season of TV, what a finale :wow:

Everything coming full circle again and seeing how all the interconnected parts fit together :ohhh:

C/S on not really needing a 2nd season and knowing when they would cut the camera :lolbron:

So many great performances, 2019 television year is going out with a bang with Watchmen and Mr. Robot :wow:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there's a lot of talk about this being a one off, but I hope we get another season.

They can take their time. If it takes a few years, I'm fine with that, as long as we get the same quality.

We don't need it on some True Detective Season 2 shyt.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean TBH it seemed like Manhattan wanted this to happen and was tired of being Manhattan. Gave his powers to Angela, it worked out in the end.

the way i see it, it was clearly set it up so it wasn't a choice. the timeline was already set. and as powerful as he was, manhattan was still captive to that inevitability.

he could travel to and fro through time, be in several different places and years all at once but ultimately...this was his destiny. and dm knew it. he knew he was bound to that outcome.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got Crisis on Earth on DVR and after this, I don't even wanna watch it lol
X2i9vuI.png

If this is the new norm, norm of comic book properties taking over small screens and big screens, I NEED them to bring it. If y'all wanna be considered cinema, y'all better start bringing the cinema :usure: No more of this "oh it's just setting up for something bigger" bullshyt. A standard has been set. Y'all on the clock...

source.gif

We only watching cinema now :myman: :salute: