flawed

Endless need a show, not this bytch
VGalNfy_zpsvcfvdoy4.png

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I love hw in the end it came down to an egg, especially when you consider the underlying theme of inheritance, genetics and somewhat genetic memory with Angela and her family, and contrasted by Lady Triues family and genetic inheritance.

Think about the fact that Angela did not know her grandfather yet she is attracted to sister knight, and the mask, and she also becomes a police officer. All very interesting.

My damn wrist hurt I cant type too much, so ill leave it at that for now.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Did they ever reveal the Lube Man (most likely that nerd)?
Watchmen's Mysterious Lube Man Has Finally Been Revealed

Back in the fourth episode of the series, fans were briefly introduced to the weirdest masked vigilante type of the whole series when a man dressed in silver latex was chased by Sister Night only to cover himself in some sort of oil and slip into the sewer. He was quickly dubbed "Lube Man" and fans were desperate to find out who he was. The show itself didn't really answer that, however, new supplemental material on Peteypedia makes it pretty clear that Lube Man? He was none other than Agent Dale Petey himself.

Right as the episode was ending on Sunday tonight, the latest upload to Peteypedia hit. Entitled "MEMO: Dale Petey", the memorandum notes that Dale Petey was fired from the FBI "effective immediately" and that everything he had put together in the "Peteypedia" would be deleted from the server and the contents of the former agent's desk would be boxed up, though people could help themselves. Included in those effects it's noted is a "jug of what appears to be some sort of canola oil." The memo further goes on to note that the former agent is at risk for vigilante behavior -- and has since gone missing in Tulsa.

While the Peteypedia doesn't come directly out and say that Petey is Lube Man, it certainly strongly suggests it. However, ahead of the episode, Watchmen writer Jeff Jensen did tell CinemaBlend that Lube Man would make an appearance in the Peteypedia.