Official Watchmen Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How could DM not know what that the amnesia ring was in the box when asked?
Even though he can’t see inside because of the talcum powder or whatever, he is aware of receiving the ring, the plan to use it and everything that happens before it’s inserted and everything that happens after it’s removed
If I remember correctly Veidt’s hideout was also blocked from Manhattan.

I guess that’s why he remembered the reflex thing in the time after he’d actually experienced it vs already knowing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can't front, it was probably one of the best episodes ever on TV... at least from me (Minus the dikks).

It was just dope how they showed you how DM experiences time and how he's in different time periods at once (and can even communicate with himself).

So when he says he's always loved her he meant it because he saw himself in the future falling in love with her because she was willing to die to save him.

Other shyt is fuzzy a lil bit but it still kinda makes sense.

I feel as if Lady Treu will have significant part next episode along with Will and Veidt but I do believe when DM says it will end in tragedy he meant for her more than for himself. I still want to know what the clock is for as well.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the first episode. I'm in. Wasn't amazing or anything but was solid and entertaining the later of which surprised me considering Lindelof.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
the post ep recap I've read so far there hasn't had any real :mjpls: shyt. Honestly shocked.

people generalize reddit. It’s essentially a host for a bunch of mini-forums. Some forums are cac/incel heavy. Others are actually pretty “woke”/liberal. You essentially choose where you want to be.

the watchmen subreddit is piff. It’s mostly extreme fans of the show. Any type of racism talk gets downvoted heavily.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Adam3000 @Ironman @Eric Brooks @Rollie Forbes @surf @CHICAGO @BXKingPin82 @Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee @Dr. Narcisse @obarth @MartyMcFly @FlyRy

did yall discuss the fact that Lindelof was inspired by Ta-neshi Coates' The Case for Reparations article? When I heard him talk about how he had never heard of the Tulsa Riots before reading it and how it lead him to think a super hero could emerge from it, it all made sense.
Didn’t discuss it here but read it in one of his interviews.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
@Adam3000 @Ironman @Eric Brooks @Rollie Forbes @surf @CHICAGO @BXKingPin82 @Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee @Dr. Narcisse @obarth @MartyMcFly @FlyRy

did yall discuss the fact that Lindelof was inspired by Ta-neshi Coates' The Case for Reparations article? When I heard him talk about how he had never heard of the Tulsa Riots before reading it and how it lead him to think a super hero could emerge from it, it all made sense.

Didn’t discuss it here but read it in one of his interviews.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
people generalize reddit. It’s essentially a host for a bunch of mini-forums. Some forums are cac/incel heavy. Others are actually pretty “woke”/liberal. You essentially choose where you want to be.

the watchmen subreddit is piff. It’s mostly extreme fans of the show. Any type of racism talk gets downvoted heavily.

That's what I noticed. Shame it can't be consistent to ignore the :mjpls: across all subforums

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
facts. It’s annoying. Lost was 10 years ago. Let it go brehs
Imagine if Lindelof had the benefit of hindsight and his recent experience and he could go back now and "re-do" Lost.

shyt would be the greatest show of all time

:wow:

Vince Gilligan is the only other showrunner that has multiple shows on the level of Lindelof's multiple shows, and that barely counts because one of Vince's is a spinoff of the other