Official Watchmen Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Yeah I'm sure HBGOATS gave the writers that Soprano Wire magic potion. This was one of the best love story in recent times. Had me all thinking what should I buy my wife for Christmas, how can I be a better husban and when I saw Angela gearing up I almost shed tear :mjcry:

Powerful Episode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading some of the reddit shyt they apparently like Angela. Can't hate on greatness :wow:

I did everything possible to avoid spoilers the last 24 hours...I went to IGN to look up reviews on the oculus quest and seen a header on the page showing this episode of watchmen received a 10...a lot of folks is showing the episode love...from the prior discussions we had here based on the last ep it was no secret this episode was gonna be dope...but I was still pleasantly surprised to see them give it a 10...anyway I skipped the review immediately and stayed off the net for the most part until I seen the ep...great fukking episode and there’s still enough crazy shyt left for the season finale...incredible how damn near everything was explicitly tied together these last 3 eps

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The black experience is the only one where Dr. Manhattan can be surprised
manhattanmjpls.png

ELWUPvvXsAA0X_Q.jpg

I was gonna skip thru the comments and just enjoy the episode on its own merit...plus I read a couple of dumb ass replies that turned me off...but then there’s also stuff like this lol :cool:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping, or was their an earlier episode with her son levitating that model he was playing with? Angela had came in to talk to him.

I think it was chicago who mentioned it earlier in the thread but a lot of us (myself included) dismissed it as him playing w/ a futuristic puzzle set...good memory tho...now that actually makes a lot of damn sense and explains why she’d be so nonchalant about it...I definitely have to rewatch this entire shyt now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dan and Rorschach were fukking nikkas up with ease all movie just to have Ozy son them all while telling them his master plan. Veidt's mind was his real "super power" but he bordered on nearly superhuman physical ability. Dude is Lex Luthor and Batman combined:damn::damn::damn:

yes!

I need to rewatch this movie yet again...think I’m gonna have a day where I watch the movie first then watch this entire season before the season finale

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta call bullshyt on DM dying. If the world’s smartest man couldn’t kill him I refuse to believe some racist hillbillies can :francis:

I have to believe he saw his death as being for the better good...he could’ve easily killed that last guy...it was a personal sacrifice...I refuse to believe otherwise

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To the people wondering why Dr. Manhattan "let" himself get zapped: he didn't. Dr. Manhattan isn't omniscient. If you've ever seen the movie Arrival, think of him like that. He experiences his past, present, and future simultaneously. It sounds like predicting the future, but it's not. Time isn't linear for him. Tachyons are hypothetical particles that can move faster than light and it's the only known weakness that Dr. Manhattan has.

I’ll have to go w/ this for now...we’ll see next ep I suppose

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How could DM not know what that the amnesia ring was in the box when asked?
Even though he can’t see inside because of the talcum powder or whatever, he is aware of receiving the ring, the plan to use it and everything that happens before it’s inserted and everything that happens after it’s removed

yooooooooo...

giphy.gif