Official Watchmen Thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
OK, new "theory".
Dr Manhattan isn't Jon, there is only one Dr Manhattan and Dr Manhattan is always Dr Manhattan, and "Cal" is his real personality. So, if the 7k kills Dr. Manhattan and the Senator steals his powers, that will just result in the Senator becoming a "host" for Dr. Manhattan, who will revert to Cal and kill all the 7k members.
Dr Manhattan can split himself into many copies of himself. I suspect that there is at least another one.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about this last night. I know Moore doesn't fukk with adaptations of his work, but there's no way he could see this and not be at the very least :ohhh:....:ehh:.

He'd have to be even more desperately miserable than he comes across in interviews to hate on it. :picard:

They honored his original work and explored the mythos he created in a respectful way, while making it more current than he could have been expected to - especially adding the twist of a Black heroine.
Sad part is I bet he refuses to even watch it. Would love to get his opinion on it...based on his style of writing you'd think he'd be fairly impressed but you never know with an artist like Moore :manny:

I'm Me

Pro
Daps
How could DM not know what that the amnesia ring was in the box when asked?
Even though he can’t see inside because of the talcum powder or whatever, he is aware of receiving the ring, the plan to use it and everything that happens before it’s inserted and everything that happens after it’s removed