Official Watchmen Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh word? Never mind then. I rescind my snark and smart assery. My bad

nah it was a few people, usual suspects that I imagine you have on ignore by now :manny: but I felt the ratings would end up in a great spot with how dope and creative its been.

ppl can't look at regular HBO TV and use that as the only metric for ratings, this is a streaming plat form that happens to have a premium cable channel.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nah it was a few people, usual suspects that I imagine you have on ignore by now :manny: but I felt the ratings would end up in a great spot with how dope and creative its been.

ppl can't look at regular HBO TV and use that as the only metric for ratings, this is a streaming plat form that happens to have a premium cable channel.
The three stooges:ohhh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Y'all still watching this shyt:mjlol:

Want a real black hero?:dame:

Oh but he takes white dikk while married to a black woman and fighting white supremacy :mjlit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all still watching this shyt:mjlol:

Want a real black hero?:dame:

Oh but he takes white dikk while married to a black woman and fighting white supremacy :mjlit:

Story is more about Angela than him. Funny part is Wills non Harlem moment added absolutely nothing to the story imo. It wasn't even necessary.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Story is more about Angela than him. Funny part is Wills non Harlem moment added absolutely nothing to the story imo. It wasn't even necessary.
Necessary for me I havent watched since:francis:

The hero that starts it all is buck broken before he can do put inwork

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if posted but this clue from episode 1...

mh3cyuqbeq241.jpg

:banderas:

killacal

Banned
Daps
fixed :dame:

it's actually important to note that he was giving and not taking for story and character development purposes :dame:
I cut it off when that white man was looking in his eyes flirting and touching his hand at the dinner table in front of his wife:mjlol: I didn't get that far:francis: