Official Watchmen Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Damn I ain’t really know the story and details of all this:ohhh:

There’s a certain DC stan and last remnant of the old war that always spits his hate at another company and overly touts DC like they do nothing wrong. Wonder how he would spin this:mjgrin:

Are you talking about that fakkit named @Still FloW ?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Damn I ain’t really know the story and details of all this:ohhh:

There’s a certain DC stan and last remnant of the old war that always spits his hate at another company and overly touts DC like they do nothing wrong. Wonder how he would spin this:mjgrin:

Moore ain't the one to use for your agenda :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Once you go black...you become black
manhattanmjpls.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Show is fukking crazy

Something is up with Lady Trieu though. I was reading the article on PeteyPedia

https://www.hbo.com/content/dam/hbodata/series/watchmen/peteypedia/06/lady-trieu-fact-or-fiction.pdf

And it says that it was BLAKE (The Comedian) that stopped by the mothers village before Trieu was born... not Ozy/Veidt. It says that the mom (Bian My) never met Veidt or anyone

So I think either the Comedian is her father (the Vietnamese chick that stabbed him.. maybe she didn't die) or Manhattan (Dr. Manhattan was there with The Comedian)...

Could be wrong though so many details that it's mind blowing.

Also read that Will was given Captain Metropolis's wealth after he died in a car crash (and his head was mysteriously never found) while Will was working at a movie theater and he bought the movie theater and had been playing that Sister Night movie that Abar wanted as a lil girl, every Sunday at midnight. Not sure what that means

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
imo there's no way Veidt planned to spell "Daughter" in clone corpses. I'm thinking "Dr"
I'm starting to think this too

Theory is he's trapped in that statue (but most likely in space) but i dont know... there's a twist somewhere.

on the hbo site it ways that Trieu's mom never met Veidt but Blakes (The Comedians) unit passed through her village once during the war believe Blake either raped her mom, had the kid by him, or it was Dr. Manhattan that's the dad (because he was with Blake too)

Trieu chick does do cloning I believe.

"Lady Trieu clearly has blue on the brain. She has put Manhattan Booths in cities around the world, she’s successfully replicated one of Manhattan’s nerdiest tricks, mass-producing synthetic lithium (thanks for giving us our electric cars back!), and she’s built the “Eye over Mars” that brings us all those riveting images of Manhattan building and collapsing ornate sandcastles over and over and over again. She even cares enough about Manhattan to fund a commission to prove that The Big Blue Cancer Panic of the Eighties was, in fact, not true. Sounds like someone has a crush! What’s next? A marriage proposal? “Lady Trieu’s interest in Dr. Manhattan is quite innocent,” says the Trieu spokeswoman. “Besides, history would seem to suggest he isn’t very good in romantic relationships.”

And with her obsession with clocks, Dr. Manhattan originally wanting to be a watchmaker, and all this stuff, something is up with her and Manhattan

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Will was working at a movie theater and he bought the movie theater and had been playing that Sister Night movie that Abar wanted as a lil girl, every Sunday at midnight. Not sure what that means

I think it’s setting up that he’s keeping tabs on Angela. He must have learned who Cal was at some point around the White Night after Crawford started getting close to her l.

I doubt he learned about the KKK robes without ever meeting Crawford or going in his house.