Official Watchmen Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
As long as they're consistent with this ridiculous line of thinking.

I'm pretty sure the only reason why someone can find murderers or pedophiles abominable is because they secretly wish they were a murderer or a pedophile. :shaq2:
nikka really compared two consenting adults of the same gender fukking, to murder and raping kids. Never change, coli brehs:mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
CAL MUST HAVE SUBCONSCIOUSLY TURNED INTO DR. MANHATTAN
AND DISINTEGRATED THE 7K DUDE
THAT HAD THE SHOTTY ON ANGELA.

:devil:
:evil:

a strong possibility...and I now suspect they were there for him that nite and not her just bcuz she was police

or, they were there to kill her but when they got there they realized who Cal was and called an audible. Judd’s wife confirmed that the original plan was to kill police so they could get police to wear masks and ride that wave to getting a white supremacist in the White House. Then they go to the Abars house and realize they could make a run at Dr Manhattan instead.

Last edited:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
or, they were there to kill her but when they got there they realized who Cal was and called an audible. Judd’s wife confirmed that the original plan was to kill police so they could get police to wear masks and ride that wave to getting a white supremacist in the White House. Then they go to the Abars house and realize they could make a run at Dr Manhattan instead.
I follow what you guys are saying and don’t disagree, but if that ‘hydrogen ring’ she pulled out of his forehead kept him from knowing who he really was, how would the 7th Calvary have any clue who he really was?

Daps
I follow what you guys are saying and don’t disagree, but if that ‘hydrogen ring’ she pulled out of his forehead kept him from knowing who he really was, how would the 7th Calvary have any clue who he really was?

Couldn’t tell you how they know, but we know that they do know because they’re posted up outside his house.

The next couple weeks will need to reveal a lot of unanswered questions including how the KKKalvary knew Manhattan was in Cal and why whatever they’re doing had to happen on that specific day (remember Will Reeves was talking about shyt was gonna pop off in 3 days a few episodes back).

Daps
Actually, now that I think about it more, what @CHICAGO said makes the most sense: Manhattan came out of Cal to obliterate the second shooter and save Angela’s life.

We were wondering (or at least I was) why Angela and Judd only spoke about one shooter at her house. Angela couldn’t talk about a second shooter and Manhattan’s secret out. And Judd couldn’t talk about a second shooter if a second one wasn’t found in her house cuz he only knew about it cuz he was secretly a part of the KKKalvary plus it would tip his hat that he knew about Cal/Manhattan (maybe he witnessed it happen).

Makes me wonder tho: aside from Angela, who was supposed to die, were all the survivors of the white night actually secretly a part of the KKKalvary? Did looking glass survive the white night?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Maybe they "killed" him, but then that just freed Dr. Manhattan from his mortal body and he resurrected himself and splattered them. Then put the metal ring back in his rebuilt body to make himself forget. Then the police chief shows up and finds Cal with amnesia not knowing what happened, surrounded by blood spray that looks suspiciously like Vietnam war footage of Dr. Manhattan.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder if Will trying to stop the 7K is what accidentally caused the White Knight. They thought it was Tulsa PD. Will went to warn Angela and ended up seeing Manhattan as well.

Lady Trieu’s plan involves betraying Manhattan and that’s what Angela won’t forgive him for.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Actually, now that I think about it more, what @CHICAGO said makes the most sense: Manhattan came out of Cal to obliterate the second shooter and save Angela’s life.

We were wondering (or at least I was) why Angela and Judd only spoke about one shooter at her house. Angela couldn’t talk about a second shooter and Manhattan’s secret out. And Judd couldn’t talk about a second shooter if a second one wasn’t found in her house cuz he only knew about it cuz he was secretly a part of the KKKalvary plus it would tip his hat that he knew about Cal/Manhattan (maybe he witnessed it happen).

Makes me wonder tho: aside from Angela, who was supposed to die, were all the survivors of the white night actually secretly a part of the KKKalvary? Did looking glass survive the white night?
I believe looking glass joined after the white night.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's almost time!!!!
3BPjtIh.gif

UKVu0t8.gif