Official Watchmen Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
How is it obvious I didn't watch the movie when I did watch it and I know what happen to him in the movie. You trying to hard my guy. Rorshack was in like 80% of the movie.
The whole post I quoted you were asking what's up with him as if he were still alive. What part of that post is supposed to make me believe that you watch the whole movie? :heh:

Daps
That was a dope episode. Like other people I am tired of the two for one minority checklist , but fukk it the episode was dope over all. I never gave a single thought about hooded justice as a character. One thing about this show is it feels like so much is happening and nothing is happening all at the same time. Can’t believe this season is almost done.
This really. I was absolutely baffled at the preview saying 'the final three episodes'. How the fukk are they going to wrap everything up when it seems like half the subplots haven't even left act 1?
The Lindelof sleight of hand. :troll:
I haven't seen many speak on this but is the Ozymandias arc the least favorite part of the story for anyone else? It provides some fukkery, sure, but it has done absolutely nothing for the narrative and just comes across as filler that Lindelof has stuffed full of weird shyt to keep people guessing what's it about rather than actually write something decent for it.
"Everybody's wonderin' what and where they all came from
Everybody's worryin' 'bout where they're gonna go
When the whole thing's done
But no one knows for certain
And so it's all the same to me
I think I'll just let the mystery be"

:lolbron:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Ozzy manipulated the Cavalry. Ain't no way, they're smarter than him in accomplishing his failure. The Asian lady might be the real villain though.

I don't think Ozy is connected with the Kavalry. In the first episode a reporter asked the Senator about Russian scientists re-creating the Dr. Manhattan field technology, and he basically cut them off and said he didn't care about that. I think he's secretly working with the Russians. They might not be smarter than Ozy, but they've had the benefit of decades worth to scientific progress.

I do believe Lady Trieu is a villain. I think there's two sets of competing evil conspiracies.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Lady Trieu seems to know the exact time the 7k intends to kill Manhattan but isn’t doing anything. Yet she wants to save humanity. Is she going to let Manhattan/God be killed as the traumatic event to bond the world?

Is the Millennium Clock really just a clock? BCE, ADE, AME?

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Her pops was absolutely born a Reeves though. Did they change it when they went to Tulsa after leaving Will?

WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE
THAT MARCUS WAS BORN REEVES?

WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE THAT
WILL & JUNE WERE ACTUALLY MARRIED?

Will found June as a baby. Did he know her name or was she given a new name after the massacre?

HE DIDNT FIND HER.
HE WAS THERE IN THE CAR
WHEN HER PARENTS WERE KILLED.

HIS PARENTS & HER PARENTS WERE FRIENDS.
SO IM SURE HE KNEW THE BABYS NAME.
:devil:
:evil:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE
THAT MARCUS WAS BORN REEVES?

WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE THAT
WILL & JUNE WERE ACTUALLY MARRIED?

:patrice:
3nSqkf.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn I ain’t really know the story and details of all this:ohhh:

There’s a certain DC stan and last remnant of the old war that always spits his hate at another company and overly touts DC like they do nothing wrong. Wonder how he would spin this:mjgrin: