Official Watchmen Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My question is, why did manhattan start caring about humans again? He had lost all humanity and all sense of what being human was.

Also, if the Senator becomes a new Dr. Manhattan, wouldn't he soon stop caring about how "hard things are for the white man in America"?

I wonder if they're trying to steal Dr. Manhattan's powers from him, or re-create his powers from scratch? If they're recreating his powers from scratch maybe we'll see Black Dr. Manhattan vs White Dr. Manhattan in a "there can be only one" battle.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seeing Black Wall Street destroyed like that was fukked up. Father put his son in the carriage knowing he wasn’t seeing him again :francis: It’s amazing that’s the first time I’ve seen that on screen. You would think a major movie or show would’ve been told that story.

doesn't make white people feel good seeing their demonicness on the big screen like that. :whistle:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But in the preview for next ep and as seen in reddit, the brotha been playing this version of Dr. Manhattan the entire time. They got the white clone guy listed in the credits as him. But the actor who plays him is the black guy

So figure that one out :mjgrin:
I recall seeing that on reddit that the clones were based on Jon and Janey.