I love this mutha fukka!!!!
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Gl0kgpD.gif

This is this best ongoing show thread in the Film Room right now :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Crazy how they're both based upon similar true stories about prosperous Black towns being destroyed by jealous cacs.
A Black Wall Street movie probably couldn't be made now because the story would have to be heavily sanitized (see: Harriet) so it wouldn't offend anybody.

WATCHMEN has 'offended' all u gotta do is read some of the comments on YT or RT lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
CAL IS NOT JON OSTERMAN...

HES NOT DR MANHATTAN...

DR MANHATTAN IS A CAC...

CAL WAS JUST A NEGRO ZOMBIE SHELL THEY USED TO HIDE MANHATTAN IN.

HE GOT HIS HEAD BUSTED THE fukk OPEN
AND THAT WAS THE END OF HIS CHAPTER.
:devil:
:evil:

But in the preview for next ep and as seen in reddit, the brotha been playing this version of Dr. Manhattan the entire time. They got the white clone guy listed in the credits as him. But the actor who plays him is the black guy

So figure that one out :mjgrin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:dead: @ that shot. Please tell me that’s some troll shyt.
Guys on reddit are just workers, friends of workers, etc, on the project... Ain't no normal human being watching ONE episode, recording it, zooming in on hands, and lining them up with other actors hands until he finds the right one... Maybe after someone threw out the theory, you backtrack and make it work... I've seen the same thing in Breaking Bad... Episode will air and 5 mins later, a dude has a zoomed in pic of some shyt 30 miles in the background, that happens to play a pivotal part 15 episodes later

I remember book readers used to play this shyt in the GOT threads.. Season 1, talking about the deer and wolf meant Rob and Ned's family would go to war... nikka this shyt been on 30 minutes.. All the sudden it goes down and it's

"Good guess guys" :troll:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But in the preview for next ep and as seen in reddit, the brotha been playing this version of Dr. Manhattan the entire time. They got the white clone guy listed in the credits as him. But the actor who plays him is the black guy

So figure that one out :mjgrin:

JON OSTERMAN/DR MANHATTAN IS A CAC PERIOD.

PUTTING SOME BLUE PAINT
ON A nikka DOESNT CHANGE THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My question is, why did manhattan start caring about humans again? He had lost all humanity and all sense of what being human was.

Isn't that what happened when he spoke to Laurie on Mars? That life wasn't just random atoms but something more, which lead to him in wanting to create life.