we need a blue version of this smiley.:mjpls:
manhattanmjpls.png

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I haven't seen many speak on this but is the Ozymandias arc the least favorite part of the story for anyone else? It provides some fukkery, sure, but it has done absolutely nothing for the narrative and just comes across as filler that Lindelof has stuffed full of weird shyt to keep people guessing what's it about rather than actually write something decent for it.
Absolutely pointless. Any time it switches to his story I do a eye roll. It better connect somehow or imma be :smh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Absolutely pointless. Any time it switches to his story I do a eye roll. It better connect somehow or imma be :smh:
We can say that about everyone up until ep5. The graphic novel and movie showed us that Veidt always has his hands in everything and its never revealed until the end.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Pretty sure it will. Just like how there was no way Black Manta was gonna be a prop the whole time.
That was obvious to me just because of the casting choice. I honesty don’t see a resolution for the veidt storyline to make it worth the useless sections of the show they’ve added. All the theories in here about him don’t make me feel any better about it. Just time wasting scenes.