Official Watchmen Thread

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I know the soundtrack is on apple music but just found this YouTube page with the whole soundtrack and like soundtracks from every movie .

This show is so dope are we gonna see Rorschach or what?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the soundtrack is on apple music but just found this YouTube page with the whole soundtrack and like soundtracks from every movie .

This show is so dope are we gonna see Rorschach or what?

appreciate the soundtrack drop...not sure if serious about rorschach

did you read the comic/watch the movie?

(if not don’t look @ the spoiler)

main-qimg-45b001445c693e9317cb9538a0c84c67

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
appreciate the soundtrack drop...not sure if serious about rorschach

did you read the comic/watch the movie?

(if not don’t look @ the spoiler)

I watched the movie but I figured Rorshach has to show up in this no? I don't think they said anything about him like in the spoiler you posted? Now that I think about it did they explain what's up with him in the show I don't remember? Did he die or disappear?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the movie but I figured Rorshach has to show up in this no? I don't think they said anything about him like in the spoiler you posted? Now that I think about it did they explain what's up with him in the show I don't remember? Did he die or disappear?

no disrespect breh but you giving me a headache

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this weeks episode. So I'm assuming Lady Trieu is Viedts daughter and that is going to be his tie in. His message was likely "Save Me Daughter" I didn't go back I am assuming this has been discussed.

yeah it’s been mentioned multiple times.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have loved this show since it debuted but the whole steal Dr Manhattan power plot seems to be going against the idea of what he is. How can a bunch of backwards racist accomplish what Ozzy failed to do. Remember in the graphic novel it was stated that multiple experiments had occurred to try and mimic the accident that gave Jon his powers but they all failed. Also he isn’t easily killable otherwise Ozzy would have simply killed him as opposed to ensuring he placed a self imposed exile on himself. “The worlds smartest man poses no more a threat to me than does its smartest termite” respect the source material........then again let’s wait and see how things play out.