Official Watchmen Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
That avi :russ:
e7lsz63qz9241.png

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
HBGOAT still at it.. :wow: When HBO Max come out we gonna feast
Every HBO exec should use all their powers to blackball those 2 fgagits D&D.
Imagine their 2019 CV if GoT had a good ending, then followed Chernobil and now Watchmen :banderas:
But those 2 corny, imagination lacking, no creativity having mfkers had to throw a little bit of dirt on what could've been a magnific year:noah:

HBGOAT indeed.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every HBO exec should use all their powers to blackball those 2 fgagits D&D.
Imagine their 2019 CV if GoT had a good ending, then followed Chernobil and now Watchmen :banderas:
But those 2 corny, imagination lacking, no creativity having mfkers had to throw a little bit of dirt on what could've been a magnific year:noah:

HBGOAT indeed.

They have nothing to do with the next Game of Thrones show, "The House of Dragons" and they don't have anything to do with any of HBO's upcoming projects so you good on that lol

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
They have nothing to do with the next Game of Thrones show, "The House of Dragons" and they don't have anything to do with any of HBO's upcoming projects so you good on that lol
I know but I'm talking in general. All across the industry. Just a :ufdup: for not delivering with their product.

"D&D I hope you mfkers like writing Bollywood budget flicks because you're done in the Western World :birdman:"

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just finished this weeks episode. So I'm assuming Lady Trieu is Viedts daughter and that is going to be his tie in. His message was likely "Save Me Daughter" I didn't go back I am assuming this has been discussed.