Official Watchmen Thread

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I haven't seen many speak on this but is the Ozymandias arc the least favorite part of the story for anyone else? It provides some fukkery, sure, but it has done absolutely nothing for the narrative and just comes across as filler that Lindelof has stuffed full of weird shyt to keep people guessing what's it about rather than actually write something decent for it.

Ozy get 5- 8 mins tops a episode. they aint really devoted that much time to the character. He exiled on Europa and has been spending years trying to escape. Lindelof explained this much. Now that Dr Manhattan awake, and the trial is concluding we gonna see who ozy left the message for and what will happen if he escapes the moon. Aint really filler :patrice:

7th KKKalvary piggybacking off ozy's achievements

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I haven't seen many speak on this but is the Ozymandias arc the least favorite part of the story for anyone else? It provides some fukkery, sure, but it has done absolutely nothing for the narrative and just comes across as filler that Lindelof has stuffed full of weird shyt to keep people guessing what's it about rather than actually write something decent for it.
Yea I did some research on the comic, never got into it before and the ozy character plays a huge role and they will bring it all together eventually

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Is it possible Ozy created the suppression device for Manhattan in exchange for the Europa island?

Basically he became like Manhattan and got tired of being involved in humans complications.

In episode 1, he seemed glad to be there and apparently agreed to the rules. He even made the play for Manhattan as a celebration to him maybe?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m laughing for two reasons:

1) This has been misquoted for years for being a Dr. Manhattan quote when it isn’t.
2) The blue penis lol
Explain cause....

RCO027.jpg

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lindoff said time is moving differently for ozy. Notice last episode the trial was starting and we on day 365 now. The first time we see ozy writing a play and next episode his clones are performing it. Ozy storyline is taking place over a span of years where on Earth it's only been a few weeks

ITS ALREADY BEEN SAID
EVERYTIME THEY SHOW VIEDT A YR PASSES.

:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:laff:

It's definitely a waste of time at this point.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps