Official Watchmen Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Maybe I missed it but do the 7th Cavalry know Manhattan’s on Earth? Or are they tryna use the teleporter to bring him back from Mars?

Keene got Looking Glass to move her off the board so he could get him.

Her getting hurt probably triggers him into hulking out so he wanted her moved away instead of killed.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Word. I’m tryna figure out what the teleporter has to do with everything now :jbhmm:
Maybe they plan to separate Manhattan from Jon.

Enegry can’t be created or destroyed and I doubt Keene wants to go through the painful process Manhattan did to reconstitute himself. If he even could.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
CAL IS NOT JON OSTERMAN...

HES NOT DR MANHATTAN...

DR MANHATTAN IS A CAC...

CAL WAS JUST A NEGRO ZOMBIE SHELL THEY USED TO HIDE MANHATTAN IN.

HE GOT HIS HEAD BUSTED THE fukk OPEN
AND THAT WAS THE END OF HIS CHAPTER.
:devil:
:evil:

Negro Zombie Shell sounds like the name of a rock band.
:wow:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I am pretty certain there won't be a season 2. What's 100% is that Lindhklfldjdf, whatever brehs name is, won't be around after S1.

:dead: @ that shot. Please tell me that’s some troll shyt.
Nah breh. Just reddit geeks overthinking and being 100% on who Cal really is. More than 2 weeks ago :whoo:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look here man. How long y'all....we been saying we want to see a black story that don't have nothing to do with hood or slave shyt. This is what we've been asking for, for years. Something black and different and actually good. I hope to the almighty we get a second season of this piff
Unlikely. Show's creator said the 2nd season would be a brand new universe.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
giphy.gif

The sad/funny part is I know MULTIPLE women who were raised with their mother as their sister.
Reserving this Gif for future fcukery.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I am pretty certain there won't be a season 2. What's 100% is that Lindhklfldjdf, whatever brehs name is, won't be around after S1.

Nah breh. Just reddit geeks overthinking and being 100% on who Cal really is. More than 2 weeks ago :whoo:

Lindelof got three seasons out of the leftovers he’s definitely getting a second season out of this

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I haven't seen many speak on this but is the Ozymandias arc the least favorite part of the story for anyone else? It provides some fukkery, sure, but it has done absolutely nothing for the narrative and just comes across as filler that Lindelof has stuffed full of weird shyt to keep people guessing what's it about rather than actually write something decent for it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I haven't seen many speak on this but is the Ozymandias arc the least favorite part of the story for anyone else? It provides some fukkery, sure, but it has done absolutely nothing for the narrative and just comes across as filler that Lindelof has stuffed full of weird shyt to keep people guessing what's it about rather than actually write something decent for it.
The payoff is coming. Patience.