Official Watchmen Thread

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Calvary put Laurie on the Summer Jam chair:heh:

...VietCaCs let Angela's grandma died in the street like a dog:sadcam:

Cal got his balloon popped:lupe:
I think Laurie knows what is going on. I think they are going to do right by Will and get rid of the cyclops for good. Don’t forget mirror face is awol.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The fact that reddit called it since Ep. 1 makes me wonder what those geeks do for a living. CIA Mossad agents?!
NuSbLFN.png

Watchmen after Mr. Robot is like a breeze of fresh air. Most entertaining, adult humour, show out there.

:dead: @ that shot. Please tell me that’s some troll shyt.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Seeing Black Wall Street destroyed like that was fukked up. Father put his son in the carriage knowing he wasn’t seeing him again :francis: It’s amazing that’s the first time I’ve seen that on screen. You would think a major movie or show would’ve been told that story.
The closest we got was the movie Rosewood. Check it out if you haven't seen it.
Fun fact: when Rosewood first was released in theaters, there was a money back guarantee included in the closing credits. If (white) people were offended by the portrayal of racist cacs, they could receive a rebate for their movie tickets.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Fun fact: when Rosewood first was released in theaters, there was a money back guarantee included in the closing credits. If (white) people were offended by the portrayal of racist cacs, they could receive a rebate for their movie tickets.
:mjtf:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah i was gonna say Rosewood too.
Wasnt sure if there actually WAS a Black Wall Street joint i didnt know about.