Official Watchmen Thread

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I like it when it's well written. As I said before, go back and watch this show from jump, and everything that is revealed, was there the entire time.

But to your point... Gramps could have pulled up on her day 1... "Yo I'm your grandpa, also hooded justice.. Go look in your bosses closet and there will be a klan robe in it.. Him and the senator are 7th kalvary.. I tricked them with mind control they invented.. Here let me show you the tech.. Now they're trying to kill your husband... Oh and I know he's doctor manhatten too... Call the police and lets ride out"

But it's TV... What can we do :yeshrug:
You can’t fit that into 50 minutes.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
idk...I got the impression ozy is her father...especially given her intelligence
It maybe a little bit far fetched but I’m thinking she’s the child on the Vietnamese woman the Comedian shot. Maybe Dr. Manhattan ended up saving the child since was unable to prevent the death of her mother.
6a00d8341c2df453ef0112791d09a228a4-pi

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
When this and Mr. Robot finish, Sunday nights are gonna be :mjcry:

Loved the twist - they really started laying it on really thick with the breadcrumbs in this ep, to lead neatly to the ending. I figured it out when Lady Trieu started talking about amnesia.

Ozymandias' trial :dwillhuh:

June Abar dropping dead shortly after meeting Angela for the first time :to:

The elephant being part of the Nostalgia treatment, because elephants never forget :ohhh:

This whole show feels like one of the shots from the comic that starts completely yellow, but then they pull back and next thing you know you're looking at

Watchmen-Smiley-Logo.jpg

Is the teleporter related to Osterman's intrinsic field generator? When Senator Bob Barker was talking about becoming a blue man, I assumed that 7th Kavalry were going to subject themselves to the same accident that created Dr. Manhattan.:jbhmm:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The fact that reddit called it since Ep. 1 makes me wonder what those geeks do for a living. CIA Mossad agents?!

Watchmen after Mr. Robot is like a breeze of fresh air. Most entertaining, adult humour, show out there.
Not really mossad. They just realized that this show didn’t waste any shots. Every shot had a freaking meaning. I mean I figured out the Asian lady was recording Blake’s booth calls.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But hold up though....

Where's all the nikkas who went absolutely crazy on that gay episode.. Talking bout we can't have any black superheros. Agenda.. Two black men are gay and house husband......

Now he's the only superhero on the whole show :sas2:

CAL IS NOT JON OSTERMAN...

HES NOT DR MANHATTAN...

DR MANHATTAN IS A CAC...

CAL WAS JUST A NEGRO ZOMBIE SHELL THEY USED TO HIDE MANHATTAN IN.

HE GOT HIS HEAD BUSTED THE fukk OPEN
AND THAT WAS THE END OF HIS CHAPTER.
:devil:
:evil: