Official Watchmen Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hate the “I know exactly what’s going on but I’m not gonna tell you” plot device that seems ubiquitous in this show, it’s tedious and drives me crazy
I like it when it's well written. As I said before, go back and watch this show from jump, and everything that is revealed, was there the entire time.

But to your point... Gramps could have pulled up on her day 1... "Yo I'm your grandpa, also hooded justice.. Go look in your bosses closet and there will be a klan robe in it.. Him and the senator are 7th kalvary.. I tricked them with mind control they invented.. Here let me show you the tech.. Now they're trying to kill your husband... Oh and I know he's doctor manhatten too... Call the police and lets ride out"

But it's TV... What can we do :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Maybe I missed it but do the 7th Cavalry know Manhattan’s on Earth? Or are they tryna use the teleporter to bring him back from Mars?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Maybe I missed it but do the 7th Cavalry know Manhattan’s on Earth? Or are they tryna use the teleporter to bring him back from Mars?
Like others have speculated, I think they found out on White Night. Angela was about to be killed by a second assailant but she woke up in the hospital and the police chief said nothing about any second assailant. Something happened in that 'gap' (like Cal using his powers subconsciously) that caused the 7th Cavalry to figure it out. It might also explain why the white supremacist police chief became so close to Angela, because they were keeping tabs on her husband.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Like others have speculated, I think they found out on White Night. Angela was about to be killed by a second assailant but she woke up in the hospital and the police chief said nothing about any second assailant. Something happened in that 'gap' (like Cal using his powers subconsciously) that caused the 7th Cavalry to figure it out. It might also explain why the white supremacist police chief became so close to Angela, because they were keeping tabs on her husband.
Word. I’m tryna figure out what the teleporter has to do with everything now :jbhmm: