Official Watchmen Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Guys, it's natural to not enjoy gay sex scenes as a heterosexual, but it's not normal to distill the entire episode down to a 5 second cheek clapping scene. Some of you all need to grow the fukk up. Also being gay isn't by definition emasculating, this guy was beating the fukk out of cacs and killing them. I've known gay dudes who would beat the fukk out of anyone who said a word about them being gay. You can be gay and manly. If you think Lindelof just wanted to emasculate another black man when this whole show is about combating cacs and their racism you're a fukking retard. This is an amazingly created show from the writing, cinematography to the music. Sit back and enjoy, stop being little fukking bytches
:salute:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If that's what she left him for I would understand. But she told him to be this hooded villain, then gonna leave him for being the hooded villain.
Nah she told his ass not to fukk with that team at all. He went ahead and did it. Then instead of being a hero to his people and his family, he's so ashamed of who he became, that he was about to beat his son for wanting to be like him.

That boy sold out for white dikk when he knew they didn't give two fukks about black people since the first press conference and him having to stay hidden

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I legit defined it in the quote you're responding to
You just said that it was stuff that guys think is ok under the guise of "men being men".
I think being a father is okay, I think being a husband is okay, I think being being a strong Black man is okay, I think being a provider is okay. I think being heterosexual is okay. I also think being homosexual is okay. What's toxic about any of that? I'm not trolling, I've asked this question to several people over the years and none of them have been able to give me a straight answer (no pun intended).
I'm simply and respectfully asking for clarity.

@Kaedus, we're not going to derail this thread, Breh. I promise. We're just having a gentleman's discussion.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Alan Moore would of never made this plot twist. As far he’s concerned, HJ was a white man and it’s implied that he was sexually abused as a child. This twist of Will actually being HJ had to be done in order for it to fit the racist narrative of the show.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Guys, it's natural to not enjoy gay sex scenes as a heterosexual, but it's not normal to distill the entire episode down to a 5 second cheek clapping scene. Some of you all need to grow the fukk up. Also being gay isn't by definition emasculating, this guy was beating the fukk out of cacs and killing them. I've known gay dudes who would beat the fukk out of anyone who said a word about them being gay. You can be gay and manly. If you think Lindelof just wanted to emasculate another black man when this whole show is about combating cacs and their racism you're a fukking retard. This is an amazingly created show from the writing, cinematography to the music. Sit back and enjoy, stop being little fukking bytches
:scust:THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT
THE MORE IM DISGUSTED...

THIS DUDE FOUND THE CYCLOPS HEADQUATERS ON HIS 1ST DAY IN FULL COSTUME...

HE KNEW WHO THE COPS WERE AND EVERYTHING...

GAY CAC SHOWS UP
AND HE COMPLETELY IGNORES THE KKK
FOR 10 YRS, WHILE THEY GREW
FROM A GROCERY STORE TO A WAREHOUSE,
CONTINUED TO SERVE IN THE DEPARTMENT
WITH THOSE CACS AND ALLOWED
THEM TO DEVELOP TECH THAT MASSACRED
A WHOLE THEATER OF BLACKS
JUST SO HE COULD GET SOME GAY ASS.

BUCK BREAKING

HE SOLD HIS PPL OUT
FOR WHITE ACCEPTANCE & fakkit ASS.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man, this is some real dumb shyt here.

ARENT YOU A CAC?

WHY ARE YOU IN HERE TELLING BLACK MEN
HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL ABOUT THIS CHARACTER?

AS A MATTER OF FACT
YOU HAD ONE SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD
ON OCTOBER 20TH AND HAVENT
BEEN IN HERE SINCE...

YOU SAW THE GAY BLACK MAN
AND RAN IN HERE TO TROLL.
:devil:
:evil: