Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:scust:THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT
THE MORE IM DISGUSTED...

THIS DUDE FOUND THE CYCLOPS HEADQUATERS ON HIS 1ST DAY IN FULL COSTUME...

HE KNEW WHO THE COPS WERE AND EVERYTHING...

GAY CAC SHOWS UP
AND HE COMPLETELY IGNORES THE KKK
FOR 10 YRS, WHILE THEY GREW
FROM A GROCERY STORE TO A WAREHOUSE,
CONTINUED TO SERVE IN THE DEPARTMENT
WITH THOSE CACS AND ALLOWED
THEM TO DEVELOP TECH THAT MASSACRED
A WHOLE THEATER OF BLACKS
JUST SO HE COULD GET SOME GAY ASS.

BUCK BREAKING
:devil:
:evil:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was never theorized he was a black man with connections to the Tulsa race riots. This is another attempt to emasculate the black man. There can never be a strong heterosexual black male hero.

Black panther

Ohh
And Luke cage

Also blade

And steel

Black lighting also

Green lantern

All these heroes are gay?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hooded Justice was gay in the graphic novel. If he is going to be hooded justice then he is gay. :manny:

Episode has me like :patrice: cuz of the homo stuff. But it’s kinda deep when you think about it. WILL was a gay swirler and got swindled by the cac he was fukking and teaming with. There’s a good metaphor in there for some of these Twitter types but I’m too lazy to look for it.

I know @CHICAGO is gonna hate this episode tho. :mjlol:

The mind control shyt was kinda :unimpressed: tho. They could’ve wrote something different for him to get the chief hemmed up.

I also think there's something people are missing about those times. People like James Baldwin got played just like that :dame::francis:

It was a different Harlem :dame:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yall too old to be squirming about gay fictional yall didn't give a fukk about a couple of weeks ago.
:dead:

Got one fool in here saying there can never be a straight black hero
:dead:
No, we're old enough to realize that optics matter, and that there is a push to normalize homosexuality and the feminization of the Black man.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, we're old enough to realize that optics matter, and that there is a push to normalize homosexuality and the feminization of the Black man.
Please there are way more examples of heterosexual black super heroes on tv then gay ones. This just sticks out because you like this show.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Please there are way more examples of heterosexual black super heroes on tv then gay ones. This just sticks out because you like this show.
No, it sticks out because it wasn't necessary.
Other than shock value, that gay sex scene had no bearing on Will's character. Therefore, it didn't need to be included.
As far as the first part of your statement, there are more (for now) heterosexual Black super heroes because nature itself is heteronormative. ALL of the Black superheroes should be heterosexual!
In the graphic novel, Hooded Justice was only implied to be gay; it was never confirmed. In fact, The Comedian used the gay accusation to insult Hooded Justice. There was no reason to make the television character gay when it's not confirmed in the source material.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it sticks out because it wasn't necessary.
Other than shock value, that gay sex scene had no bearing on Will's character. Therefore, it didn't need to be included.
As far as the first part of your statement, there are more (for now) heterosexual Black super heroes because nature itself is heteronormative. ALL of the Black superheroes should be heterosexual!
In the graphic novel, Hooded Justice was only implied to be gay; it was never confirmed. In fact, The Comedian used the gay accusation to insult Hooded Justice. There was no reason to make the television character gay when it's not confirmed in the source material.

I dont agree with your nature argument so let's leave that alone. But the comics heavily implied he was gay and fukking captain metro. Matter of fact hooded justice was really a ultra violent gay sadist. That is why when he was beating up the comedian after he caught him raping silk specture the comedien made the comment

watchmen-hooded-justcie-death-comedian.jpg