Official Watchmen Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the same shyt

it actually wasn’t if you paid attention...ie the white version jumping thru the window into the shop to thwart crime vs the OG version jumping OUT the window to save his life after trying to foil their plans...I already know your response tho and your agenda lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hooded Justice had head shots for every klansman/officer in that warehouse :ohlawd: :violent:

I like how they ain't shy away from it.. officers, klan, terrorist organizations.... IT'S ALL THE SAME.... same muthafukkas.

ya the little unnecessary bullshyt scene aside it was a magnificent episode

but that’s exactly why that scene was inserted...to “pacify” it to some extent to certain audiences

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:scust:THAT bytch ASS nikka PROBABLY
GAVE HER AIDS.

:devil:
:evil:

tenor.gif

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I don’t really care about Will being gay because I expected it tbh...

but why the fukk would he stay in the Minutemen once he realized they didn’t care about his problems fighting the klan? What did he have to gain from joining the team? Why would he even keep fukking CM at that point? The only reason I can think of is if he’s a weak man. You can’t have it both ways here. He’s either a strong man fighting a just cause or he’s a pawn with no backbone driven by bussy . :dahell: :mjlol:
the passage of time was not conveyed well at all, but i thought that by the time his plan to attack the cyclops was rejected, his kid had already become 10 give or take a few years. it's possible he was done with them at that point or shortly after in the wake of his wife leaving him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If I'm gonna be serious for a moment...for those of you who are only upset about the sex scene, that's fine. Some things aren't things you want to see and that's ok. If we're being adults about this though, the scene wasn't that long, and it wasn't just thrown in there just to throw it in there. In order for the story-line to work, I don't think Hooded Justice being gung-ho to join up with a group of white men and women who may or may not be down to fight racist nazis makes sense unless there was some sort of serious character flaw. Will being blinded by lust makes an otherwise ridiculous story make sense. And it ties into the original Watchmen comic without changing a single thing about it.

I thought this episode was pretty good. I think too many of you are focused on the fact that Will was gay, and not on the more important aspect that in a retelling of one of the greatest graphic novel stories ever written, all of the masked super heroes were inspired by a black man determined to put an end to racist factions within his neighborhood. The fact that he's gay has no bearing on that, and the fact that some of you are downplaying what an incredible feat that is in this story just goes to show how you are allowing certain prejudices cloud your judgment.

You can be upset with showing the homosexual act...but don't downplay what a GREAT reveal this is

You're expecting too much out of some of these posters :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
shyt went from a militant show to “fukk this shyt” in one ep :mjlol: I knew it was gonna happen on the Coli though as soon as I seent it. Not gonna say I feel him being a batty boy was even needed but I don’t care at the end of the day. Y’all know how Hollywood is. If it’s more than one black dude the odds of one of them being fruity is pretty high. Or they’ll both be pussies