Official Watchmen Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the passage of time was not conveyed well at all, but i thought that by the time his plan to attack the cyclops was rejected, his kid had already become 10 give or take a few years. it's possible he was done with them at that point or shortly after in the wake of his wife leaving him

THEY SQUASHED HIS CYCLOPS PLANS
AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE
BEFORE HIS SON WAS BORN
AND HE REMAINED FOR ANOTHER 10 YRS
FIGHTING FOR THEIR CAUSE
WHILE THE KKK BUILT THAT MESMERIZE MACHINE.

HE SOLD HIS PPL OUT
FOR SOME fakkit ASS.

:devil:
:evil:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
amazing visuals and very captivating story. still, the chronology was confusing me a little i guess he really stayed in the minutemen the whole time not getting help for the black community. it cheapens him, but this show is full of flawed people and the costumed heroes are some of the most flawed. i wonder if angela wearing paint on her face has any ties to his decision to do the same. with memory pills and a still functioning handheld mesmerizer in the present day, who knows what is possible.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They didn't have to make Reeves gay. Could have just made Metropolis a mentor or whatever to Reeves and then Reeves realize that they were using him so he becomes disillusioned.
Exactly. The writers made sure to shoehorn #DatAgenda into an otherwise excellent (and unabashedly Black) episode.
God forbid we see positive images of strong, upstanding, heterosexual Black men on our movie or television screens.
:snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It was in the very first episode. I posted a screen capture of him on the wall with the other Presidents, when "Blanket" Abar put the beats on the white kid who asked Angela did she buy her bakery with Redfordations.
Blanket Abar :laff:

I knew I wasn’t the only that thought son looked like him.