Official Watchmen Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I don’t really care about Will being gay because I expected it tbh...

but why the fukk would he stay in the Minutemen once he realized they didn’t care about his problems fighting the klan? What did he have to gain from joining the team? Why would he even keep fukking CM at that point? The only reason I can think of is if he’s a weak man. You can’t have it both ways here. He’s either a strong man fighting a just cause or he’s a pawn with no backbone driven by bussy . :dahell: :mjlol:
Lol, I'm wondering if we get clarity on whether Hooded Justices disappearance occurs right after he blows up the factory. If that's the case then you have "strong man blinded by the bussy" :scusthov:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I don’t really care about Will being gay because I expected it tbh...

but why the fukk would he stay in the Minutemen once he realized they didn’t care about his problems fighting the klan? What did he have to gain from joining the team? Why would he even keep fukking CM at that point? The only reason I can think of is if he’s a weak man. You can’t have it both ways here. He’s either a strong man fighting a just cause or he’s a pawn with no backbone driven by bussy . :dahell: :mjlol:
I figured he halfway quit the group at the press conference, and left the group after he hung up the phone.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Why can't someone be both of these things?

In the context of the show there’s no reason for him to be there if they aren’t fighting his fight. He’s sold on the team concept because he could use more help fighting against the klan. Then, inexplicably he learns the Minutemen won’t help but still stays on the team. Why? Fame? He kept his identity secret the whole time. There’s literally no reason for him to stay... unless he’s in love with Captain Metropolis. Him remaining with the Minutemen kinda undermines his whole mission as a Tulsa survivor and makes him a weak sellout.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Lol, I'm wondering if we get clarity on whether Hooded Justices disappearance occurs right after he blows up the factory. If that's the case then you have "strong man blinded by the bussy" :scusthov:

:patrice: I’d need to see that timeline because from what I understand he was rockin with the Minute Men for a minute. (npi)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
In the context of the show there’s no reason for him to be there if they aren’t fighting his fight. He’s sold on the team concept because he could use more help fighting against the klan. Then, inexplicably he learns the Minutemen won’t help but still stays on the team. Why? Fame? He kept his identity secret the whole time. There’s literally no reason for him to stay... unless he’s in love with Captain Metropolis. Him remaining with the Minutemen kinda undermines his whole mission as a Tulsa survivor and makes him a weak sellout.

I don't think it makes him a sellout. But staying in the group, at least nominally, still provides a level of cover I think.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:patrice: I’d need to see that timeline because from what I understand he was rockin with the Minute Men for a minute. (npi)
Okay, some quick research helps clear this up.

Hooded Justice joined the Minutemen in 39
Minutemen broke up in 49

In the show, Will/Justice joins the Minutemen (probably in 39 I'll have to rewatch)
This is around the time his wife gets pregnant
Time moved forward and we see his son now grown to about 8 years old... Maybe 9? That's a near 10 year gap if that's the case.

:wow: Damon Lindelof thought of everything

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is probably going to be the best episode of the season when it's all said and done. First episode I can honestly say I liked.

But I'm still not trying to see 2 dudes going at it, and anybody that has a problem with that can pull up.
full

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's remarkable how you fakkits are so mad about a show, made to explicitly be the continuation of a book, not being accessible to people who haven't read the book
Might have to dead posts like these going forward breh
LWKihCsQ_o.png