Official Watchmen Thread

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talking about "bu bu bu how is it emasculating that he is gay" there aren't many gay men walking around who are paragons of masculinity

:skip:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So the chief was killed because he was proud of his KKK fathers legacy or was he also taking part in these activities?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
to add insult to injury this was a powerful episode that absolutely didn’t need the gay fling scene @ all whatsoever...they could’ve just relegated it to the white television version of hooded justice smh
:what:

It was the same shyt

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don’t really care about Will being gay because I expected it tbh...

but why the fukk would he stay in the Minutemen once he realized they didn’t care about his problems fighting the klan? What did he have to gain from joining the team? Why would he even keep fukking CM at that point? The only reason I can think of is if he’s a weak man. You can’t have it both ways here. He’s either a strong man fighting a just cause or he’s a pawn with no backbone driven by bussy . :dahell: :mjlol:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don’t really care about Will being gay because I expected it tbh...

but why the fukk would he stay in the Minutemen once he realized they didn’t care about his problems fighting the klan? What did he have to gain from joining the team? Why would he even keep fukking CM at that point? The only reason I can think of is if he’s a weak man. You can’t have it both ways here. He’s either a strong man fighting a just cause or he’s a pawn with no backbone

Why can't someone be both of these things?