Official Watchmen Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:scust: fukk THIS SHOW.

I SEE WHY THE "CRITICS" SAID
THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE.

I HOPE THIS shyt GETS CANCELLED.
:devil:
:evil:

The minute they showed that gay sex scene, I knew you wanted to throw a brick at the TV. Was hopin they coulda just left it at him being down low, but of course not. Not HBO.

Well, he did kill all those Klans cacs. All we got is Black Panther I guess. :francis:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Man every once in a while....I'm reminded why I love The Coli :heh:

and here they go with that bullshyt. Cant have a show about racial oppression without making the black man a flaming fakkit.

:hhh:

He didn't appear to be flaming to me :yeshrug:

it was never theorized he was a black man with connections to the Tulsa race riots. This is another attempt to emasculate the black man. There can never be a strong heterosexual black male hero.

Why can't we celebrate the strong homosexual black male hero? Because he's gay he's weak now :dwillhuh:

They didn't have to make Reeves gay. Could have just made Metropolis a mentor or whatever to Reeves and then Reeves realize that they were using him so he becomes disillusioned.
He was gay in the comics...gotta be gay here

IT WAS SPECULATED HE WAS GAY...

IT WAS ALSO SPECULATED
HE WAS A CAC...

THEY DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE HIM
GAY AT ALL

If the comic book is canon...it wasn't speculated....it was HEAVILY implied. Even the flashback where Hooded Justice is giving the Comedian that work, and the Comedian calls him out for being gay....HJ just stops and tells him to get out. Then he tells Silk Spectre to make herself decent after she just got the beats put to her....doesn't even try to treat her like a lady. Nah...if we can come away with one thing about Hooded Justice, it's that he was a big, built, masked hero that liked man butt. It's wat it is fam...no need to get upset about it

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The minute they showed that gay sex scene, I knew you wanted to throw a brick at the TV. Was hopin they coulda just left it at him being down low, but of course not. Not HBO.

Well, he did kill all those Klans cacs. All we got is Black Panther I guess. :francis:
War Machine
Blade
Falcon

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If the comic book is canon...it wasn't speculated....it was HEAVILY implied. Even the flashback where Hooded Justice is giving the Comedian that work, and the Comedian calls him out for being gay....HJ just stops and tells him to get out. Then he tells Silk Spectre to make herself decent after she just got the beats put to her....doesn't even try to treat her like a lady. Nah...if we can come away with one thing about Hooded Justice, it's that he was a big, built, masked hero that liked man butt. It's wat it is fam...no need to get upset about it

IT WAS SPECULATED
AND THE COMEDIAN DIDNT SAY shyt
ABOUT HIM BEING GAY.
HE COULD HAVE MEANT ANYTHING.

THEY DONT TELL YOU
DUDE HAS A WIFE AND KID EITHER...

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM
AND THAT WAS THE ONLY SCENE HE WAS IN.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If I'm gonna be serious for a moment...for those of you who are only upset about the sex scene, that's fine. Some things aren't things you want to see and that's ok. If we're being adults about this though, the scene wasn't that long, and it wasn't just thrown in there just to throw it in there. In order for the story-line to work, I don't think Hooded Justice being gung-ho to join up with a group of white men and women who may or may not be down to fight racist nazis makes sense unless there was some sort of serious character flaw. Will being blinded by lust makes an otherwise ridiculous story make sense. And it ties into the original Watchmen comic without changing a single thing about it.

I thought this episode was pretty good. I think too many of you are focused on the fact that Will was gay, and not on the more important aspect that in a retelling of one of the greatest graphic novel stories ever written, all of the masked super heroes were inspired by a black man determined to put an end to racist factions within his neighborhood. The fact that he's gay has no bearing on that, and the fact that some of you are downplaying what an incredible feat that is in this story just goes to show how you are allowing certain prejudices cloud your judgment.

You can be upset with showing the homosexual act...but don't downplay what a GREAT reveal this is

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
IT WAS SPECULATED
AND THE COMEDIAN DIDNT SAY shyt
ABOUT HIM BEING GAY.
HE COULD HAVE MEANT ANYTHING.

THEY DONT TELL YOU
DUDE HAS A WIFE AND KID EITHER...

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM
AND THAT WAS THE ONLY SCENE HE WAS IN.

Go read it again breh, mid ass-whooping Comedian says "So this is what you like huh? This is what gets you hot"
Hooded Justice eyes go wide

You tell me what that means

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Go read it again breh, mid ass-whooping Comedian says "So this is what you like huh? This is what gets you hot"
Hooded Justice eyes go wide

You tell me what that means

HE HAS A THIRST FOR VIOLENCE