Official Watchmen Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So you coli peasant haven't gif IN with gif yet:scust: slackers !

tenor.gif

:russ:

Seems more like an OUT gif to me :yeshrug:

I didn't realize this mufukka looked like a putty from MMPR when I first saw this :russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That shot of Will watching the warehouse burn down after he killed everyone, mirroring what he witnessed as a youth but only in reverse :wow:

Casting Regina King's son in Leftovers to play her grandfather in this :ehh:. Jovan Adepo had to deal with the Klan in this and the Nazis in Overlord :francis:.

The whole transition with him being hung by the racist cops to putting on the hood again to save those people in the alley was well done.

Will using the racist hypnosis tech against them all these years later :ohhh:, I agree with whoever said that might play a part in the big plan that he and Lady Trudeiu have been working on.

The preview for next week looks like it will shed even more insight.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Amazing episode as usual. Besides the story and world building, the cinematography continues to blow everything else out of the water. Filming in black and white can be cliche sometimes, but the hints of color at times were amazing:wow:

The second I saw Will clapping those Metropolitan cheeks I knew what to expect from my coli nikkas:mjlit:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they dont specify why she left.
I could have sworn it was right after he wiped the make up off his son and was like "naw". She pushed him and then told him he needed to be the hooded dude. Then later she said she was leaving for the same reason. I'll re-watch.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
it was never theorized he was a black man with connections to the Tulsa race riots. This is another attempt to emasculate the black man. There can never be a strong heterosexual black male hero.
Wtf how does being gay emasculate someone, gay black men exist incase you missed and I'm pretty sure majority of comic black heroes are straight dudes.

Ffs you sound like those alt-right types who screech about diversity.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Amazing episode. FYI Hooded Justice was gay in the graphic novel. Still no need to show the act.

yeah, HJ ain't from Harlem so yall had to know this was coming. And while the scene wasn't even necessary....it's HBO. That's what they do. :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If that's what she left him for I would understand. But she told him to be this hooded villain, then gonna leave him for being the hooded villain.

SHE KNEW HE WAS fukkING THAT nikka.

SHE SAW HIM RUB DUDES HAND
WHEN HE SLIDE HIM THE CARD...
THEN SHE SAID "NO DONT JOIN THEM"

HE JOINED THEM AGAINST HER WISHES
AND STARTED fukkING DUDES.

SHE DIDNT LEAVE HIM BECAUSE HE
WAS HOODED JUSTICE.
:devil:
:evil: