Official VENOM Movie Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Taking this movie out of the context of the MCU

This movie was better than majority of the other comic book movies.

Like I think Sony sometimes gets bashed and put in that buckets of fukk ups due all the shytty movies Fox has dropped..... like the F4 reboot.

But this movie was decent and I don’t wanna use those “buzz words” some are saying but I can see that.

Would I like for the Venom and Spider-Man characters to be the MCU like everything else? Yes of course.

But I could actually live with Sony running off this

Also, I don’t think this needed to be Rated R. To my blood and titties ain’t gonna tip the scale.

I would tell folks, it won’t hurt or waste anyones is time to go see this

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Venom was/is about that action and will kill.

He ain’t one of them fake ass scary ass corny dudes that will hide in the shadows and tell you to die but ain’t got the heart themselves to find you and handle the business themselves:umad:

Weak fukkboi niccas aside:sas2:

That second after credit scene got me hyped
for the Spider-Man movie in Dec.

I was on the fence of indifference with that movie but after watching that scene my curiosity has peaked

Martha

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Da Fuk?! :why:
The true Venom origin is all about Peter Parker! Peter Parker is the one who brought the symbiote to earth in the first place. The symbiote "loved" Peter and tried to permanently bond with him. This rejection is what caused the symbiote to hate Peter and bond to Brock and become Venom in the first place. Without Peter Parker / Spider-Man, there wouldn't / shouldn't even be a Venom!! You don't need Secret Wars to tell a true / accurate Venom origin but you do at least need Spider-Man.:ufdup:

Agreed. I saw Venom today and I was close to walking out b/c the story was slow as fukk to start off. Honestly, this movie wasn't bad but it didn't need to be made either. They could have introduced Venom in the next Spider-Man movie or in a 4th Spider-Man movie (if Sony wanted to continue the series.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I liked it. They way Venom moved with the ferocity and agilty while being so big was exactly the way I pictured Venom moving.

And that post credit scene...:Sasbrown:
Woody Harrelson looked just like Cletus Cassidy...and we all know he can play the psychotic role

I want more Venom.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
4bUV7Ls.gif

Moving along

Like @Childish Oldnegro said

that was a pleasant surprise for me, I forgot Woody was in this movie and I see already in a seque he’s going to kill that role

Martha

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I saw Venom today and I was close to walking out b/c the story was slow as fukk to start off. Honestly, this movie wasn't bad but it didn't need to be made either. They could have introduced Venom in the next Spider-Man movie or in a 4th Spider-Man movie (if Sony wanted to continue the series.

Exactly....Venom is my fave Spidey villain. The reason I started reading comics as a kid (and still read them to this day) is because I saw a comic at the drug store as a kid that had this crazy looking guy on the cover who looked like Spider-Man but he had this big mouth with all these teeth and this giant ass bloody tongue:ohhh:...I fell in love with comics because of Venom and Spidey. Now I fear we may never see Venom in the MCU. Just imagine Tom Holland's Spidey having to team up with Stark or the other Avengers to stop Venom's badass. Totally wasted Venom by doing a solo movie with no Spider-Man connection. And in Spider-Man 3 we got a weak ass Venom who was only on screen for like 5 minutes. :sadbron: